It's been over 5 hours and the school | Syracusefan.com

It's been over 5 hours and the school

dasher

Hoops Inside Info Guru
noted for it's communication school, hasn't sent out one word about a 22 year employee, former student and coach in waiting taking another job. Why? There are only a few possible reasons.

1.. There is a major disagreement about the future of the program. Jb wants to coach longer and the school doesn't want that.
2. I can't think of any other reason that the school hasn't at least come out and said Mike Hopkins is a great syracuse alum and we wish him well.

noted for it's communication school, hasn't sent out one word about a 22 year employee, former student and coach in waiting taking another job. Why? There are only a few possible reasons.

1.. There is a major disagreement about the future of the program. Jb wants to coach longer and the school doesn't want that.
2. I can't think of any other reason that the school hasn't at least come out and said Mike Hopkins is a great syracuse alum and we wish him well.
a communications school with a former ESPN exec as AD

blindsided and lost are the first two interpretations that come to mind

And I was told I was being dramatic. Glad people are coming around!

Considering the fact Washington did, I'd think they'd react

Not sure why number 1 has anything whatsoever to do with no announcement he's left.

Not sure why number 1 has anything whatsoever to do with no announcement he's left.
I don't know either. The only thing I can think of is that they want to address the HCIW question.

I don't know either. The only thing I can think of is that they want to address the HCIW question.

If they want to address that then you can understand it taking some time. It is a Sunday, and I'm sure has to be approved by the proper people.

I don't think it's going to end up saying much at all. the standard we thank him and wish him well. Maybe a little more than that but I'm not expecting a road map.

If they want to address that then you can understand it taking some time. It is a Sunday, and I'm sure has to be approved by the proper people.

I don't think it's going to end up saying much at all. the standard we thank him and wish him well. Maybe a little more than that but I'm not expecting a road map.
That is just it. If that is what they are going to say, they should have already said it.

I won't inform Seth Greenberg that you copied his sentiment from his prior tweet. ;)

Once you comment, the media will want to know what the succession plan is now. My guess is that the answer is "we don't exactly know," and that's not an answer they want to give.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom