It's not fair to say that 1 player lost the game | Syracusefan.com

It's not fair to say that 1 player lost the game

samspann1

Living Legend
But if you listed the reasons for today's loss, Gbinije would have to be #1, far and away.

Also, that whole "Rak is our most reliable FT shooter" thing, yeah, I still disagree with that.

meh, I could just as easily say Rak's 1st half cost us the game.
And if he's not our most reliable ft shooter, then who is?

That last play was boneheaded, , why was rak even in there. should have been joseph cutting toward the 3 line since he can't reach well, gbinije, cooney and patterson or roberson.

meh, I could just as easily say Rak's 1st half cost us the game.
And if he's not our most reliable ft shooter, then who is?

I still think that TC is our most reliable FT shooter.

But if you listed the reasons for today's loss, Gbinije would have to be #1, far and away.

Also, that whole "Rak is our most reliable FT shooter" thing, yeah, I still disagree with that.

Rak hit big time free throws in several games now. Google the "Recency Bias" to understand why what you are saying is a poor argument.

Fine, but he had a poor 1st half.
Mike made some plays that helped keep us in the game

The game was tied at the half, and he has 18 in the 2nd half, what else do you want him to do? He can't give himself the ball

Mike g's play definitely cost us the game. Its not debatable

The game was tied at the half, and he has 18 in the 2nd half, what else do you want him to do? He can't give himself the ball
did you read my post? I said he had a poor 1st half, nothing about his 2nd half. The only reason we made it close by halftime was Roberson

did you read my post? I said he had a poor 1st half, nothing about his 2nd half. The only reason we made it close by halftime was Roberson

And with his poor first half, we were still tied with them.

Entering today's game, Cooney, despite his recent struggles, was shooting 76.5% from the line, and Rak at 72.9%

Rak is allowed to have a bad half. Teams literally dont defend 3 out of our 5 players. Im done w joseph. He doesnt turn it over but he doesnt do anything.

And what did he do in the 2nd half? Using the same logic as you did with Rak.
Such as it is, this team is now dependent on Rak to be consistently (i.e., every half) elite. Anything more than solid rebounding from TR is a bonus.

I can see why K was happy to show G the door. He has a low basketball IQ and my guess is he's not very coachable. He is the opposite of a heady player. And he floats in and out of games...no focus, intensity or strong mental approach. He's very frustrating because the talent is there. And his FT shooting is a disgrace.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom