It's Purdue Day folks | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

It's Purdue Day folks

Have laid out all of the SU garb I brought from home plus the new stuff I bought on Thursday. Then my brain gets in on the action:

Brain: “ what’s all this?”
Me: “ you know…SU stuff.”
Brain: “you have known for a month what you were going to wear today. Why did you bring all these other things?”
Me: “well, you know….”
Brain: “did you get the shirt printed up that says “34 is the new 44?” “
Me: “um……”
Brain: “DID YOU?”
Me: “um, no I didn’t get around to it.”
Brain: “ didn’t get around to it? You’re retired. Every day is Saturday for you. What is wrong with you?”
Me: “aren’t you being a little hard on me?”
Brain: “ do you see what I have to go through with you?”
Me: “sigh…..”
OMG!
I just realized I’m married to (dun dun dun)…your brain!!

Attachments

• 28E9C9D3-EACB-4661-8288-837EDC0B993A.gif
    28E9C9D3-EACB-4661-8288-837EDC0B993A.gif
    224.9 KB · Views: 53
I've been up since 430 powerlifting the Purdue equipment trailer, playing GTA: Big Ten edition, polishing off boilermakers, and taking a big ole Purrrdoody

Fired up!

Let's Gooooooooo
Let's Go Orange!

Let's be loud today!

My body forced me awake at 6:30am local time, too damn excited!!

War Damn Otto!!! Let’s Go Orange!!!

Have laid out all of the SU garb I brought from home plus the new stuff I bought on Thursday. Then my brain gets in on the action:

Brain: “ what’s all this?”
Me: “ you know…SU stuff.”
Brain: “you have known for a month what you were going to wear today. Why did you bring all these other things?”
Me: “well, you know….”
Brain: “did you get the shirt printed up that says “34 is the new 44?” “
Me: “um……”
Brain: “DID YOU?”
Me: “um, no I didn’t get around to it.”
Brain: “ didn’t get around to it? You’re retired. Every day is Saturday for you. What is wrong with you?”
Me: “aren’t you being a little hard on me?”
Brain: “ do you see what I have to go through with you?”
Me: “sigh…..”
Our brains are similar.

watching the UL D last night does not help with the confidence of how our offense may actually run though.

Unfortunately, mine had to go back home to Texas for a few weeks, so she won’t be here to view my antics..
Or fortunately pending circumstances

watching the UL D last night does not help with the confidence of how our offense may actually run though.
If we didn't have 18 penalties we would have hung 50+ on them. The 3 or 4 dropped passes cost us a couple of scores.

FSU has a solid offense. Also the Ville put up 31 and almost 500 yards on the Noles D vs the 334 at the Dome. Cunningham also wasn't slowed that much by FSU. Don't see anything from last night's game that weakens the win over the Ville for me.

Purdue is a very good team. This would be a big signature win for the program, the first of hopefully several this season. Cuuuuuuusse! LGO!

I've already pooped 4 times today in anticipation of the kickoff. The more bowel movements I have, the more I like our chances. I'll keep y'all posted.

Sounds like you need to Door dash some Taco Bell asap

Had the pork butt on the smoker since 6, will be just about perfect once rested for game time. Might even have a cocktail or two while I wait. LGFMO!!
Very nice!! I have questions...

Do you make your own rub?

What wood are you using?

What kind of smoker do you have?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online