It's Syracuse in NYC! | Syracusefan.com

It's Syracuse in NYC!

cto

Administrator
It has been snowing -- hard -- in midtown Manhattan for at least an hour. And it's cold and windy, too. Sounds like perfect Syracuse weather to me.

Totally unrelated to the snow, the sidewalks are full of drunken high school kids from New Jersey -- which is actually an annual St Patrick's Day ritual in the City.

Last year, at the Big East seme-finals, I sat directly in front of President Clinton, and the following week I sat next to Joe Biden at the games in Pittsburgh. Last night, I sat directly behind Governor Christie of New Jersey and then had a post-game drink with gubernatorial candidate McAuliffe of Virginia. I wonder which politico it will be tonight

And now for something basketball-related. I am sure 100 people have posted this already... but, wow, what game Baye had last night. Those who have been in chat rooms with me, know how much I love that kid. Post-game, he and a few other players walked through the Delta Club on their way to the bus. I have never seen anyone as happy as Baye was as he hugged everyone in sight. I wish I had a usb cable here ... to post a picture of me with him postgame. I have not read most of the board .. nor have I seen much of the media coverage ... so I don't know whether the following tidbit has been reported or not. But anyhow, after Baye's seven-for-seven from the line last night, JB said to him that from now on he was going shoot technicals for the team. Baye was not sure that he was kidding.

PS .. After the game, when the team bus returned to the hotel, there were a lot of kids there waiting for autographs and pictures with the players. Baye was the only player that stopped for every kid that wanted a picture or autograph from him.

A happy Keita
3b33d8120dd241092c0f6a7067006af3.jpg

Makes JTIII very sad

47945ec40d8140092c0f6a70670067c2.jpg

It has been snowing -- hard -- in midtown Manhattan for at least an hour. And it's cold and windy, too. Sounds like perfect Syracuse weather to me.

Totally unrelated to the snow, the sidewalks are full of drunken high school kids from New Jersey -- which is actually an annual St Patrick's Day ritual in the City.

Last year, at the Big East seme-finals, I sat directly in front of President Clinton, and the following week I sat next to Joe Biden at the games in Pittsburgh. Last night, I sat directly behind Governor Christie of New Jersey and then had a post-game drink with gubernatorial candidate McAuliffe of Virginia. I wonder which politico it will be tonight

And now for something basketball-related. I am sure 100 people have posted this already... but, wow, what game Baye had last night. Those who have been in chat rooms with me, know how much I love that kid. Post-game, he and a few other players walked through the Delta Club on their way to the bus. I have never seen anyone as happy as Baye was as he hugged everyone in sight. I wish I had a usb cable here ... to post a picture of me with him postgame. I have not read most of the board .. nor have I seen much of the media coverage ... so I don't know whether the following tidbit has been reported or not. But anyhow, after Baye's seven-for-seven from the line last night, JB said to him that from now on he was going shoot technicals for the team. Baye was not sure that he was kidding.

PS .. After the game, when the team bus returned to the hotel, there were a lot of kids there waiting for autographs and pictures with the players. Baye was the only player that stopped for every kid that wanted a picture or autograph from him.

Hope it is not Anthony Weiner of NY

he is the kind of kid you root for in life-and when he has the game of his life against georgetoon its even sweeter

That picture of Christie is so funny. The second he got to his seat, the first thing he did was order food. I could not believe how "rotund" he is.

The snow is a great omen.
The last time it snowed heavily in NYC on the day of a tournament deciding game was almost 10 years ago...April 7, 2003.
Louisville doesn't have a chance tonight.

Who is the pretty brunette to far left??? Joyce can you introduce us :)

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

That picture of Christie is so funny. The second he got to his seat, the first thing he did was order food. I could not believe how "rotund" he is.

I think the camera adds 100 pounds.

Who is the pretty brunette to far left??? Joyce can you introduce us :)

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2
I am not going to post her hame here because she is not a public figure and is entitled to her privacy. I will just say she is a very nice young woman who is the daughter of friends of mine

The snow is a great omen.
The last time it snowed heavily in NYC on the day of a tournament deciding game was almost 10 years ago...April 7, 2003.
Louisville doesn't have a chance tonight.
Let's not forget the good karma the snow brought for the Pinstripe Bowl.

So good to see you on Thursday, even if briefly. Hope you're feeling better! LGO!

Even though i dislike the policies of any establishment candidate, I personally think it is awesome that a person can attain high office regardless of matters as trivial as their looks, which obviously in this messed up society aren't considered so trivial.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom