It's that time of year again to thank the mods... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

It's that time of year again to thank the mods...

200w (1).gif

If I recall correctly, he asked us to change his username. So he can run, but he can’t hide.

When he asks for his name to be changed to Swish, what’s the next URL on our journey?

If I say "Thank you" will my guest's short leash get a little longer? ;)

This is a great site and I thoroughly enjoy my time here.
Do you and gbo spend more time here than on your team's boards?

Do you and gbo spend more time here than on your team's boards?
I'll spend more time on your "Board that Dare Not Speak It's Name" than others if ours is in a quiet time. I cycle through all of ours to make sure I'm not missing anything interesting. We don't have a separate recruting board, so during off-seasons when the hard-core start talking about how many stars so-and-so got and who else offered him, my eyes start glazing over. I swear that there has to be people on every board who keep Excel charts on that stuff.

Thank you mods for all that you do and the BS you have to deal with!

We have been lucky to meet some great people at games we've gone to and we've created some good friends on the board as well. We can not thank everyone enough for how welcoming just about everyone has been to my family!

I think I got banned once in the Boneyard board, which was stupid because I was actually trying to interact respectfully. (May I just say, “Alpha and Omega!”)

I wonder if they will still have a board when they drop back down to 1AA.

Thank you mods.

Have I ever been banned, it seems I've been deleted but never banned. I probably should have been a few times, said a few things to Tristan. Mods here do a good job though.

I've read this board since the late 90s back in the AOL days. The mods do a great job keeping this place in one piece.

It was a simpler time back then. Diddy was known as Puff Daddy, Kaiser was UpperEastOrange, and Cecil the Diesel Howard was going to be the next McNabb.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom