It's that time of year again to thank the mods... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

It's that time of year again to thank the mods...

...for developing and maintaining one of the best fan boards anywhere.

You guys and gals are amazing.
This fan thanks you!
Have a great holiday season and a Playoff New Year!

Add my thanks. I'd also like to congratulate the mods on the big improvement in flipping the helmets. The last two years were disappointing, but the mods seem to have really improved this year flipping more than twice as many helmets as the last two years combined!

can we use a term other than Mods? Makes me think they had a sex change operation.

Yo mods, look for something nice in your stocking this year. It’ll be my gratitude.

Yo mods, look for something nice in your stocking this year. It’ll be my gratitude.

Gratitude. Or hair gel. Whatever you want to call it.

Screen-Shot-2015-11-01-at-7.11.58-PM-2.jpg

That's a yes for me. Only time I read my own team's board (not tigernet) is for recruiting news since CuseLegacy stopped providing that for me.
Now gbo if I favor you in recruiting news next thing I know Hoo's That will want info on the Cavaliers. WoadBlue will return now that Fedora is gone wanting Tarheel updates. And heaven forbid Hokie Mark will be commenting on VPI recruiting. When would I have time to post Syracuse recruiting news...I'm just one little woman.

Now gbo if I favor you in recruiting news next thing I know Hoo's That will want info on the Cavaliers. WoadBlue will return now that Fedora is gone wanting Tarheel updates. And heaven forbid Hokie Mark will be commenting on VPI recruiting. When would I have time to post Syracuse recruiting news...I'm just one little woman.
And don't forget all the NC State guys...

Oh, right...

That is what all parties in witless protection say...

Hey... my 17 year old self back in 08 during my freshman year at 'cuse when I joined the forum as DSyR440 was a little more reactionary than I am now... just a little. Actually maybe not.

Somehow I have never been banned. But I have received a couple of What The F#$@ messages in my inbox from Bees!

I think the mods have assigned Orange79 to monitor all of my post, LOL.
Jim, a true board legend. I mentioned a few weeks ago but your back and forth with that strange orangeman13 (I believe) was one of the best days I have had on this board. And your contributions to the humor board do not go unnoticed (as the message/like count obviously illustrates). I am due for a binge of that humor thread. Been awhile.

Happy holidays mods.

Now delete 2/3 of the pinned posts.

There's too many... Especially when you have to scroll 3X below the fold on mobile to get to the live threads.

Who's with me??

But in all seriousness, great forum and great job maintaining and running by the mods... I've visited a bunch of other team/fan forums and a lot of them are trainwrecks due to lax modding and poor norms... SF.com is a shining beacon in the wilderness.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom