Ivan is struggling with his location and allowing far more | Syracusefan.com

Ivan is struggling with his location and allowing far more

CaliCuse

All American
extra base hits than last year. A regression year so it seems. He is young and should bounce back unless Cashman includes him in a big trade for another young prospect whic might be unlikely. I just hope Pineda gets back to being a viable starter next year. I don't think the Yankees will go deep into the playoffs the way they have played this year depending on home runs. Losing Brett has hurt more than realized on both sides of the game.

How did the Yankees ever manage the best record in the AL when Gardner only played 9 games??? :rolleyes:

If only the Yanks could trade with someone and pick up another OF with speed.

Nova will bounce back.

Yankees are still piecing together wins regardless. Still too early to talk about depth into the playoffs, give it a month and we will see how everyone comes back from injuries.

Gardner isn't really that great Cali, and by no means the difference maker on either side of the ball.

I was expecting a trade Nova, Joba, Logan thread from you today though...

If only someone could find a time machine to go back and make sure Gardner didn't get hurt. Maybe one that runs on plutonium, has a functioning flux capacitor, and is capable of reaching 88 MPH.

Nah, that's crazy talk.

Nova will bounce back.

Yankees are still piecing together wins regardless. Still too early to talk about depth into the playoffs, give it a month and we will see how everyone comes back from injuries.

Gardner isn't really that great Cali, and by no means the difference maker on either side of the ball.

I was expecting a trade Nova, Joba, Logan thread from you today though...
All the above but what we get better be good. A super SS who is young might be enough for starters.Although a quality starter wouldn't be bad. I presume Brian will be looking for another pitch er in the off season. He can't be thinking of trying to squeeze another year out of Freddy.;)

If only someone could find a time machine to go back and make sure Gardner didn't get hurt. Maybe one that runs on plutonium, has a functioning flux capacitor, and is capable of reaching 88 MPH.

Nah, that's crazy talk.
Hey my son has one of those attached to his Delorean.:eek:

All the above but what we get better be good. A super SS who is young might be enough for starters.Although a quality starter wouldn't be bad. I presume Brian will be looking for another pitch er in the off season. He can't be thinking of trying to squeeze another year out of Freddy.;)

I'd move Jeter now while he still has some value, perhaps for a young arm like Strasburg, but I'd lock up Freddy for another 5 years just to be safe.

I'd move Jeter now while he still has some value, perhaps for a young arm like Strasburg, but I'd lock up Freddy for another 5 years just to be safe.
you need to put a smiley face on the end of that.

Jeter would make a great DH in the NL. ;)