I've napped and am ready for the night session | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

I've napped and am ready for the night session

wiltjer vs ryan kelly is the most unathletic thing I have EVER SEEEEN.

SU beats UK 7 out of 10. UK is not scary at all. We zone the chumps and they have major issues scoring.

i think we are more likely to go undefeated in the ACC than we ever were in the BE.

I work pretty closely with a huge UK fan. Nice guy for the most part, but a trash talking douche when it comes to basketball. The kind who always shoehorns awful Tony Delk or Bernie Fine jokes in wherever he can.

A real life transcript from tonight:

ME: "Big game 2night! Go Blue"

5 minutes later

ME: "Devils. Ha ha, eat a bag of d*cks Wildcats"

15 minutes later

HIM: "This is Nathan's wife's phone. Nathan's # is XXX-XXXX"

Because Kentucky represents evil, pure and simple. You are rooting for evil to prevail. Bad human beings. A wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Duke is evil too. And K and Cal are 2 peas in a pod. People forget just how long K had done evil things. Its just that he's done it for so long that people accepted it as SOP.

Besides, a Duke loss helps SU in the long run because IMO Duke is better than UK this year.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

SDSU is playing right now... i'd root for them but they are pitt reincarnate so i hope they get VD instead.

Duke is evil too. And K and Cal are 2 peas in a pod. People forget just how long K had done evil things. Its just that he's done it for so long that people accepted it as SOP.

Besides, a Duke loss helps SU in the long run because IMO Duke is better than UK this year.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
Keep in mind if Duke is playing anyone else I'm using that same paragraph

If these are two legitimate top 10 teams, then it's a real down year and we seriously have a shot at it. But I don't think these are top 10 teams.

I work pretty closely with a huge UK fan. Nice guy for the most part, but a trash talking douche when it comes to basketball. The kind who always shoehorns awful Tony Delk or Bernie Fine jokes in wherever he can.

A real life transcript from tonight:

ME: "Big game 2night! Go Blue"

5 minutes later

ME: "Devils. Ha ha, eat a bag of d*cks Wildcats"

15 minutes later

HIM: "This is Nathan's wife's phone. Nathan's # is XXX-XXXX"
is she ugly?

has to be, hes a UK fan

Honestly, watching the guard play on these two squads, I am so happy we have Triche and MCW. We're spoiled.