I've napped and am ready for the night session | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

I've napped and am ready for the night session

poythress getting block by kelly. HAHAHAHAHAH hilarious.

who ever is playing toward the shine of cals greasy head.
Yeah. Cal is like the white version of the Soul-Glow guy from Coming to America

nice airball noel you chithead. it hit outta bounds but the ref didnt call it.

If Duke could make their chippies and free throws, they would be up by 10.

Wow!!! Did he just call out flopping!? Did Cal just insinuate that Coach K plays dirty? It's on now!

Cal- "they are flopping everywhere and in the NBA they'd be suspended" Oh John, are you the only one that doesn't have to play by the rules?

Wow!!! Did he just call out flopping!? Did Cal just insinuate that Coach K plays dirty? It's on now!
did he? i absolutely refuse to ever listen to a word he says.

"I cheat and pay my players to come here, but I don't flop. That's just uncalled for!"

Cal- "they are flopping everywhere and in the NBA they'd be fouled out" Oh John, are you the only one that doesn't have to play by the rules?
world would be a better place without him... jus sayin.

Keep in mind if Duke is playing anyone else I'm using that same paragraph

Be my guest. Duke has been dirty for years. So K is no better. So to me it comes down to not who is more evil but what helps SU. Was really surprised when I read this thread and saw people saying they wanted Duke.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Be my guest. Duke has been dirty for years. So K is no better. So to me it comes down to not who is more evil but what helps SU. Was really surprised when I read this thread and saw people saying they wanted Duke.

i'm not mad they paid noel to come... but they took davis too... we can out recruit duke.

btdubs. SDSU is now 1-9 for 3 and shooting 47% from the charity strip. wonder which end of the carrier they are on in the first half?

You aint got to convince me. Maybe bees.

At least I gave a reasoned take vs emotions.

i'm not mad they paid noel to come... but they took davis too... we can out recruit duke.

Money
Houses
Lincoln Navigators
Jobs

They stole Laettner :D

Boy Kentucky's guards are really going to hold this team back. Davis was a big loss obviously but Teague, Kidd-Gilchrist were huge losses

Noel just dropped the F bomb on TV. Horrible, just plain horrible