Class of 2014 - jaboree williams | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 jaboree williams

Also already posted in the 12/6 thread..

Jaboree Williams #6 ‏@FlyGuyJaybee 10h
@Maebellinex3 I found out today. Like it's crazy, I leave for NY Friday .

He will be here this weekend.

I was just going to suggest you start a thread Whitey...and I really wish some folks would use search.

Another nice development. Especially considering that I don't believe we get Sykes and i think Thomas isn't qualified. I'm led to believe its us and Pitt.

Also glad to see us hitting the pavement on committed kids.

Williams is a 3* at rvls

Impressive list of offers for a 2 star recruit.
He's a three star guy on Ryvals.

Very impressive tape, great side line to side line speed. With a WF verbal I'd assume grades aren't an issue.

Another nice development. Especially considering that I don't believe we get Sykes and i think Thomas isn't qualified. I'm led to believe its us and Pitt.

Also glad to see us hitting the pavement on committed kids.

Williams is a 3* at rvls
I must have been typing when your post hit the board...didn't mean to steal any thunder ;-)

Last edited:
After watching some video clips he's playing MLB and fullback. Seems really stout and fast as . Anyone see him run that kid down in the top video?

Lets get this kid

http://www.varsitypreps.com/2014-lb-jaboree-williams-mvp-vto-sports-prep-100/

Jaboree-Williams.jpg

I read somewhere else that he seems to believe we have a great medical program. Not sure where he got that idea. Granted, any SU BS Biology, Chem, or Biochem grad with the requisite grades can get into a professional medical school afterwards, but it's not like Wake Forest.

Cheers,
Neil
They have premed though. Is that enough? I don't know what doctors need.

True it isn't like Bowman Gray but he could get his undergraduate in premed at Syracuse and then complete his medical education elsewhere.

Not sure how old this document is, but it says:

What constitutes a "premed" major at Syracuse University?

There is no single "premed" major. Medical schools are looking for students who have completed specific
course work and who have performed at a high academic level. We recommend that a student's interest
dictate his/her choice of major as long as the prerequisites for medical school admission are met. Because
of their natural interest in the sciences, many SU applicants to medical school have completed the B.S.
degree in Biology, Chemistry, or Biochemistry. However, many others have pursued major interests
outside of the sciences (in English and Psychology, for example)

http://thecollege.syr.edu/students/...cs/Questions on Admissions to Med Schools.pdf

Cheers,
Neil

When they are talking about pre-med it is usually a selection of classes which are required by medical schools. They include a year of Physics, Biology, General Chemistry and preferably calculus and a year of Organic chemistry and a semester of a writing class.

When they are talking about pre-med it is usually a selection of classes which are required by medical schools. They include a year of Physics, Biology, General Chemistry and preferably calculus and a year of Organic chemistry and a semester of a illegible writing class.

Fixed

Props to a football recruit using the word "shall".
Only if he means that he knows that it will be exciting rather than he is hoping that it will be exciting. Sounds positive.

Most pre-med programs are biology focused; if he is that level of student he may well qualify for honors. The honors component would enhance his viability as a medical school candidate.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom