none

• none

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Poll choice...

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, remember the kid who announced for Washington a couple years ago at that press conference at his high school. And then he got a call on his cell, and he went back into the gym and said, "uh, no, on second thought I'm going to Kentucky." Who was that, Terrance Jones, who Cesar, whatever the name of the Washington coach is, was expecting to sign ?
I heard that Jones actually signed his LOI to Washington, then called Calipari "crying" later that night admitting he made a mistake; Calipari told him it wasn't too late to back out, and he did.

I heard that Jones actually signed his LOI to Washington, then called Calipari "crying" later that night admitting he made a mistake; Calipari told him it wasn't too late to back out, and he did.

Didnt sign but thats how it did go down, scummy move by cal but thats expected

Didnt sign but thats how it did go down, scummy move by cal but thats expected
Cal may be dirty, but he knows the system to a tee and how to work it; no doubt he'll get out in time if he senses it all blowing up.

Weak try there studly lol, you mean francis the guy who had heard the same thing i did and jake who was all over the board tonight. So much stuff went down the past few days and your just ignorant to make a statement when you had no clue about the situation.
Yeah, while YOU -- with your "He's going to Syracuse...unless he doesn't" prediction -- are oh so connected and well informed.

Weak try there studly lol, you mean francis the guy who had heard the same thing i did and jake who was all over the board tonight. So much stuff went down the past few days and your just ignorant to make a statement when you had no clue about the situation.
You've some recruitments which are easy to pinpoint and then circuses like this where something changes every day. So what you're told on Monday is now totally useless on Tuesday. All you can do is sit back and enjoy the show to see how it all unfolds.

You've some recruitments which are easy to pinpoint and then circuses like this where something changes every day. So what you're told on Monday is now totally useless on Tuesday. All you can do is sit back and enjoy the show to see how it all unfolds.
Yes sir im with you 100% but its the ignorant , clueless posters that have to take jabs at you that dont know.

Yeah, while YOU -- with your "He's going to Syracuse...unless he doesn't" prediction -- are oh so connected and well informed.
Awesome post. If you read exactly what i wrote which you might be incapable of you would not say anything. Besides i never said i had info on every recruit. Everyone was off on this one.

Awesome post. If you read exactly what i wrote which you might be incapable of you would not say anything. Besides i never said i had info on every recruit. Everyone was off on this one.

Oh but I read in another thread from today where you boasted about your prediction coming true, and telling other posters to "eat crow."

So please, do share more of your visions of the future.

no because i heard about both georgetown and uk offering him money about a week ago.
I'm gonna call BS on that, Albany. Not saying there mightn't have been shenanigans, but it wouldn't have been blatant cash offers and it certainly wouldn't have been done in such a way that random people such as yourself could have heard about it. It just reeks of sour grapes.

NN made no bones about wanting to be a one and done - hell, he wanted to be none and done - and Kentucky was always the best fit for him, while SU was stuck sucking hind tit once Mama heard about BF, et al. Simple as that; Occam's Razor; you don't need a conspiracy theory to understand why it went down like it did.

Oh but I read in another thread from today where you boasted about your prediction coming true, and telling other posters to "eat crow."

So please, do share more of your visions of the future.
Ya i told mad to eat crow because he said cash wasnt involved.

I'm gonna call BS on that, Albany. Not saying there mightn't have been shenanigans, but it wouldn't have been blatant cash offers and it certainly wouldn't have been done in such a way that random people such as yourself could have heard about it. It just reeks of sour grapes.

NN made no bones about wanting to be a one and done - hell, he wanted to be none and done - and Kentucky was always the best fit for him, while SU was stuck sucking hind tit once Mama heard about BF, et al. Simple as that; Occam's Razor; you don't need a conspiracy theory to understand why it went down like it did.
Sour grapes? Not by me , im over it. You can call bs all you want but youre not right and you can believe what you want.

Sour grapes? Not by me , im over it. You can call bs all you want but youre not right and you can believe what you want.

If you have proof, leak the story and bring down the giant. If not, .

Come on guys, I was feeling pretty crappy when I lashed out at "insiders" in general, but I didn't expect to see personal attacks on our brothers. It was a crappy juncture for both SU hoops and NCAA basketball in general, but things can still work out in ways we wouldn't have imagined. Let's not take our disappointment out on each other. Find some Kentucky fans or neighbors or something. Not your pets though, and maybe not the kids either.

Come on guys, I was feeling pretty crappy when I lashed out at "insiders" in general, but I didn't expect to see personal attacks on our brothers. It was a crappy juncture for both SU hoops and NCAA basketball in general, but things can still work out in ways we wouldn't have imagined. Let's not take our disappointment out on each other. Find some Kentucky fans or neighbors or something. Not your pets though, and maybe not the kids either.
Thats what people like to do here. When they dont know not even half the truth. In person these people wouldnt say a peep.

I am not remotely disappointed - I like what we have next year and I was just about alone in saying I didn't really want NN to begin with. He is a one-and-done without the offensive skills the team needs and whose primary agenda would have been to showcase himself for draft positioning.

Thats what people like to do here. When they dont know not even half the truth. In person these people wouldnt say a peep.
put up or shut up, AC. anyone can spread innuendo, and the mob will eat it up because they want to believe. if cash payments were being openly discussed and you have a source, PM me and I will give you the contacts for some serious reporters who would love to crack that story.

You're right, and I don't mean this thread or even this board, but online in general. We tend to see each other less as real people with real feelings, and I admit I fall into that a bit at times myself.

Not to change the subject, but I really have liked that BMK face in your sig and never gave you the proper props. I do have a proposition regarding it... You think there is any chance of getting Upstate to add that to the 1 unmolested face of those dancing G's? I don't think he knows me well enough yet to heed my counsel, and he doesn't want to tell me the story of the sexual thickburger even. I thought once I made the scout team on this board I'd be privy.

I am not remotely disappointed - I like what we have next year and I was just about alone in saying I didn't really want NN to begin with. He is a one-and-done without the offensive skills the team needs and whose primary agenda would have been to showcase himself for draft positioning.

I saw your post and you made some good points(which may be correct, we can never know for certain), but like you said, you were nearly alone in that view. Angst lingers for all others.

I guess Heisenberg doesn't care what anyone thinks anyhow. He's ready to put the smack down on those who don't like his cooking!

put up or shut up, AC. anyone can spread innuendo, and the mob will eat it up because they want to believe. if cash payments were being openly discussed and you have a source, PM me and I will give you the contacts for some serious reporters who would love to crack that story.
How can i prove it? I have no pics, no recorded conversations. Ask jake he said it too, you believe him right ??

To many people talk sh it online and think they can make personal attacks without any consequence. You wont find me started trouble but when provoked innocently i tend to go overboard : ) even the people i dont particuly care to read what they have to say doesnt mean i wont like them in person. People tend to not act like themselves online. As far as my pic and upstate i have no clue what you mean.

From what I can tell, your idea of a "personal attack" or being "provoked" usually involves someone having the audacity to disagree with something you say. And that makes your signature pretty damn funny.

I am curious if all these posts about "late push" are anything other than pure speculation, just the same as all the "insider" talk on here. I try my best to be objective(even though as a die hard fan it's difficult), and I generally like some actual evidence rather than just agreeing with whatever I read because it feels good at the moment. Am I alone in my thinking here? Yes, I feel let down, but even if the speculation is correct with nothing to back it up, it doesn't help me any in the next disagreement I have with a Kentucky fan.

I'm with you. I call BS on most of the talk on here. How late was this "pu$h" if he had time to neatly shave "UK" on the back of his head. I think he just like Georgetown and Kentucky better than us. Can't handle the truth?

I'm sick of all this "lurking in the shadows" talk. I want to know exactly how this game works. Why is Calipari offering 6 figures now instead of earlier in the recruiting process? Was Georgetown offering more? Is "pu$h" just a term we use whenever Calipari lands a recruit because he couldn't possibly get a recruit for free, you know since Kentucky is such a tiny program with little history?

The only person on this board that has ever talked about this process was Francis and that's why I respect his posts tremendously. Frankly all this talk is insulting to the fans and the fan's intelligence. Are we living in the prohibition era? Is there an Al Capone amongst us running amok and the authorities refuse to do anything, letting him pay any players he wants? Or does absolutely nobody know what's really going on?

I don't think anybody here knows what's going on. If I had to speculate, I think someone told Noel how much his brand would be worth if he went to UK now, while all the attention is on Calipari.

How can i prove it? I have no pics, no recorded conversations. Ask jake he said it too, you believe him right ??

These guys are called "investigative reporters" for a reason: they investigate things. If your "sources" are worth more than a hill of beans, it would be worth pursuing.

Ethical question: If true, are you any better of a person for concealing an NCAA violation of which you have knowledge, as compared to the one who actually committed the supposed violation?

Try again bud, calling names is crossing the line disagreeing is legit and healthy.
Hey, that's just my observation. You're free to disagree if you want.

I'm not aware of anyone calling you names, but I'm sure it happens on a message board like this from time to time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom