none

• none

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Poll choice...

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone just break out a ruler already, so we can move on to more important things.

I like that, but on the other hand NN has singlehandedly carried this board through some down time. I'm not really sure what would have been talked about without him, one can only imagine! I dont mind milking another day out or so out of him. He sure milked a lot of time and emotion out of us. I'm starting to wonder if his words weren't scripted like some of the so called reality shows... building his worth and media hype at the expense of fans of 2 basketball teams. I could be wrong, but it wouldn't shock me if he was partly acting.

Ethical question: If true, are you any better of a person for concealing an NCAA violation of which you have knowledge, as compared to the one who actually committed the supposed violation?

Wow, this thread turned into quite the internet fistfight. Good point here Poppy. Probably the most pertinent to the whole topic. It is a moral and ethical issue (bordering on legal), similar to ignoring the neighbor's wife with a new black eye every several weeks, or closing the window rather than responding to sounds of distress in the street. Passive participation, guilt by inaction... call it what you want. But, to be fair, an internet forum is an easy place to boast about such first-hand knowledge with relative anonymity. In most cases, claims having unverifiable information remain unverified for a reason. I'm not calling any individual out, just stating that anyone coming here or visiting any public forum for "facts", "truth" or "insider information" needs to take those details found with a healthy dose of salt.

NN chose UK. I'm excited and ready for next season with the team we do have and will no longer worry about who we don't have. Anyone that has or thinks they have access to sensitive information regarding Nerlen's decision has their own choices to make.

it really doesn't matter---kid knew that ky. was his best option to go one and done, and start collecting the nba cash.made perfect sense to me

If you had to pay to play, how much do you think SU was offering?

If everyone else has to offer to be in the game, you really think SU gets in for free?

I certainly hope none of that goes on, but if it really is so rampant, as some people suggest, then isn't it a bit naive to think it isn't coming from the hill as well?

Any thoughts or comments on that theory?

P.S. I don't in any way think it is happening, but i am curious to see people's thoughts and theories. This should be interesting.

I really don't think it's fair to claim money was involved. Noel probably made the best choice for himself. Gtown runs a slow down offense that shouldn't appeal to him and we have 3 centers to compete with.

We are to believe cash was involved because our "source" said so after 2 posts that could not have been farther off? This kid knew he was going to Kentucky and played the media. Attention is more a lure than money to these kids. He will get plenty of it at Kentucky.

Do not worry. DC2 is better offensively a better rebounder and more ready to play. He also seems to be a nice coachable kid.

We won this battle. NN is no AD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors