Jakobie Seaborne in the portal | Syracusefan.com

Jakobie Seaborne in the portal

One of those late adds to infill the roster that had zero expectations. Good luck to him!

I can't find any evidence that he played at all this season.
And he's not on the cuse.com roster. It seems like he's been gone for a while.

He played early on special teams. He wanted to redshirt but coaches said he was needed on special teams while he learned the defense. He didn’t like that plan, so he left the program back in September.

Came to us just before the summer workouts from Santa Barbara City College in California. He went to high school in the Houston area.

Yes, this year will count as his redshirt year.

Good luck to him.

I think it's great that Fran let these players stick around for all of Spring practice. I remember him mentioning that the staff would help put together a spring-based film for each player. Seaborn and Cohoon both mentioned that there is film available. Classy move by the staff.

As I recall, Seabourn left the program back in September and has not been part of the program under Coach Fran. Any film Seabourn has will likely be from practice last summer and early last fall. I don't think Seabourn saw any action other than special teams work early in the season. PFF shows Seabourn playing on the kickoff team in week 11 but think that's an error. I think that was Price in week 11. Price and Seabourn both wore number 28.

Seabourn does NOT appear to be currently enrolled at Syracuse.

Cohoon, Gordon and Smith "may have had the talk" last December but have been actively part of the program up to and thru the spring game.

Last edited:
This thread said he went into the portal on November 27. I wonder if this is reminder and I wonder if he's been at SYR this whole semester without being part of the football team.

Last edited:
As I recall, Seabourn left the program back in September and has not been part of the program under Coach Fran. Any film Seabourn has will likely be from practice last summer and early last fall. I don't think Seabourn saw any action other than special teams work early in the season. PFF shows Seabourn playing on the kickoff team in week 11 but think that's an error. I think that was Price in week 11. Price and Seabourn both wore number 28.

Seabourn does NOT appear to be currently enrolled at Syracuse.

Cohoon, Gordon and Smith "may have had the talk" last December but have been actively part of the program up to and thru the spring game.
Always appreciate your input.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom