jalen | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

jalen

i made it!
180px-delorted.png

i made it!

Im dying. He really thinks he’s doing something too! Hilarious.

He told me he was ignoring me awhile back because I replied “more than us” when he asked what Virginia football(Currently 7-3) had proven. This was back when he was insisting we would be favored over N.C. State(we weren’t and we lost) and could beat Florida State(we got blown out).

He did the same thing during and right after Colgate, but stopped complaining the next day. Do the math.
Yeh. He was saying after Colgate we should start Carey over Girard. He also said JC would thrive if we had the horses to get out and run but that isn’t what Cuse wants to do. After reading his posts the last few days (along with tbzone) I realize they have hidden agendas and quite frankly have no idea what they are talking about.

Yeh. He was saying after Colgate we should start Carey over Girard. He also said JC would thrive if we had the horses to get out and run but that isn’t what Cuse wants to do. After reading his posts the last few days (along with tbzone) I realize they have hidden agendas and quite frankly have no idea what they are talking about.

He accused Syracuse fans of being biased towards Girard because he’s from Upstate NY.

Meanwhile he’s from NYC and his only posts are crying his eyes out about Jalen.

That logic makes no sense. It is the team on the floor who is actually jeopardizing the win in the first place by letting the other team make the run...

Well the thing is they werent playing bad during that run. Issue was we were exchanging 3s for 2s. If we weren't playing well offensively during that stretch that run could have been a lot worse.

an agenda so hidden, not even they know what they're talking about

I find your understanding of logic fascinating. So you think you should put in a group of lesser equipped players when a team is making a run?

While I agree with your logic at face, you may want to consider that before this game JG3 was not a starter and thereby seen as a "lesser" by JB. Players are not static, they change from game to game and even during games. Even JB must have heard the term "hot hand" during his career.

My intent with this post isn't to knock JB, but it also isn't to knock those who have knocked him for this based simply on the logic he used in the explanation. Certainly there are other factors that we may not be aware of that are involved, and are not confined to the logic he used.

It's amazing how badly his practices must be going since before the season when he won the starting job.

Kid needs to turn his practice back around ASAP and get back into the practice form that landed him the starting role!

I wanted to find a clip from Slingblade where Doyle tells Randy to go practice, but they only have the whole scene, and it apparently may be too intense for current students(and it's possible one or 2 may lurk on here) even though it's one of my favorites of all time from possibly my favorite movie.

Would be awesome if someone good with videos replaced Randy's name with Jalen when Doyle mocks him about practicing.

Anyhow, this will have to do, and is almost as legendary:

JB barely wanted to talk about Girard, he’s clearly already sick of the JG3/Carey questions.

Girard was a stud tonight and JB went out of his way to talk about Eli Marek Sidibe and Guerrier
Two points on this... Girard is a hometown kid playing really well who probably has a lot of voices in his ears. Maybe JB wants to ensure that this doesn't turn in to the Joe Girard Orange and is trying to slow down the hype train?

Maybe JB doesn't want to bring even more attention to a kid who is already down? JB has clearly addressed the Carey situation behind the scenes and my guess is he told him what he will need to do to get playing time. What other questions should be be answering on this?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom