Jamar McGloster | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Jamar McGloster

Are they playing in the B1G this year? If so, I hope we beat PSU and NW, so that we would have a better B1G record than them.

1-1 should do it. Don't see Rutgers above .500.

They idea of taking a kid with no bad habits to correct is kind of interesting. This kid is a blank canvas. Give him two years of coaching and conditioning and see what we have.

Additionally, as much as I hope he turns out to be a diamond in the rough, I love that we're giving this kid a chance just from reading up about him, and how grateful he is to just have the chance. He's an easy kid to root for. If nothing else, I hope he is able to stick it out and get his degree and become a success in the world.

we had an open scholarship and gave the kid a gift of a lifetime, would Rutgers even had a thread if he was a preferred walk-on. There is just a run of strap-ons over at the 'girls board. They will need all the practice they can get when the big ugly starts for the them

Can I get another Scotch? Scotch Scotchy Scotchy Scotch down into my belly :D

Can I get the girl from 4e?

162018_179127675442405_3447197_n.jpg

well at least we got the post count up in the Jamar McGloster thread

Thanks guys all this New Jersey talk just scored me a free chips and drink coupon in the top ad banner for Jersey Mike's Subs.

Can we now have a long discussion on Kentucky and/or Bourbon?

Thanks guys all this New Jersey talk just scored me a free chips and drink coupon in the top ad banner for Jersey Mike's Subs.

Howabout a quality martini?My personal choiceTwo back to back isbusually enough for a quality buzz. :cool:
i miss those days.

Interesting. All this Rutgers banter got me an add for Bellevue University in Bellevue Nebraska. Can't tell if they are Rutgers academic equal or if its because they've played in the same number of BCS bowls as Rutgers though?

What's your bourbon of choice? I prefer JD single Barrel (now wheres my coupon?!)

Howabout a quality martini?My personal choiceTwo back to back isbusually enough for a quality buzz. :cool:
i miss those days.

Based on this post, it's been minutes not days since you've hit the martinis back to back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom