Jameis Winston arrested for shoplifting crab legs at Publix | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Jameis Winston arrested for shoplifting crab legs at Publix

Definitely seems smart...particularly if you can delay the news on something like this until you are in the right season.

Regardless of seasons players can only be a scholarship athlete in one sport. Football, being the biggest, comes first. Even if a player was a member of the dance team their punishment should relate to which ever sport they are on scholarship for.

I don't think they would take into account possible future earnings when punishing someone for a crime...

Oh, thank you for the brilliant insight. It's just unfortunate that I never claimed they took into account his future earnings.

he is going to be more famous for his off the field activities than on.

Briancuse said:
Now it is looking like it might not be true, Winston is claiming the girl at the checkout counter gave him the crabs.

Not sure if you're making a joke or not - but either way - that's why you should stay away from checkout girls.

He was trying to steal the Jimbo shrimp.

I also heard Fisher wanted to suspend him but his "hands were tied".

What's the big deal? Why is everyone being such a crabass?

AND WE QUOTE

Winston obviously misunderstood the FSU coaches when they talked about the school’s offseason lifting program.”

— IAN HAMILTON OF THE REGINA (SASKATCHEWAN) LEADER-POST, AFTER FLORIDA STATE HEISMANTROPHY- WINNING QUARTERBACK JAMEIS WINSTON WAS ARRESTED FOR ALLEGEDLY STEALING $32 WORTH OF SEAFOOD FROM A GROCERY STORE