James for unc just woffed his knee | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

James for unc just woffed his knee

Cant believe they gave him that look. Terrible d on that last possession.

Unbelievable--they missed 23 free throws and lost by 3.

And at the end of the game, down 1, they foul, the Texas player misses both free throws, but UNC gives up an offensive rebound TO THE SHOOTER who then scores a basket that stretched the lead to 3 and forced UNC to have to go for three at the end.

I'd be sick right now if I were a Tar Heels fan.

3 L's already for UNC, thats an odd team . Ps Napier better never have a bad game this season ucant has nothing inside

Why wouldn't you press Texas all game long? I only watched the last minute of the game, but their inability in the last .30 to advance the ball past their own free throw line without wetting themselves was unbelievable.

Dukes RPI is 72. It should improve some tomorrow, but they need to have a great ACC season to even be considered a top 4 seed.
You're dreaming about Duke. I'm going off memory here, but in 2010 we had like 8 RPI top 25 wins and Duke had ZERO. On Selection Sunday, Duke got the 3rd #1 seed and we dropped to the 4th #1 seed. Duke won the ACCT but beat nobody ranked in RPI top 25 in the ACCT. We lost our first game in the BET but that was to G'Town who was RPI #10.

Good thing we play a decent OOC this year and won the big games (so far). 'The best conference ever' is kinda mediocre this year.

Good thing we play a decent OOC this year and won the big games (so far). 'The best conference ever' is kinda mediocre this year.
I think people are reserving that label for when Louisville comes in, at least I am.

I think people are reserving that label for when Louisville comes in, at least I am.
The bottom feeders have to get a lot better for this to be a great conference, IMO. The top third is fine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom