James Franklin to PSU | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

James Franklin to PSU

I think its a bad hire for Penn st. Only because they are going to be put in the same situation as they were with BOB. NFL will continue to call Franklin. Penn St will never get a lifer like Paterno again.
Its a bad hire for Vanderbilt , they went from a top 20 recruiting class to *poof* in one move. Plus the staff. They better be checking the silverware drawers in Nashville.

Did I miss OSU hiring Johnson? I just don't see the tie in.
Ohio State hired Larry Johnson Sr. to take the Mike Vrabel spot on the staff. I guess it does help OSU more than hurt Penn State now. Something tells me Meyer asked Vrabel to look around and he found a soft landing BOB in Houston.

Bd4nGgrCQAArZod.png

James Franklin on the Etiquette of Taking Recruits from One School to Another 1/14/14

James Franklin on the Etiquette of Taking Recruits from One School to Another 1/14/14

so basically i'm gonna do what's best for me to get to the next biggest payday.

Ohio State hired Larry Johnson Sr. to take the Mike Vrabel spot on the staff. I guess it does help OSU more than hurt Penn State now. Something tells me Meyer asked Vrabel to look around and he found a soft landing BOB in Houston.

I can't imagine an NFL coach worrying about such foolishness. These guys are thinking of their own jobs and being a soft landing by getting an NFL job over working at OSU...that seems like a promotion to me.