James Mungro | Syracusefan.com

James Mungro

Roger N

Beer: Ask your Doctor If It's Right For you
I just watched the podcast where James Mungro was a guest.. I didn't know he was a local resident. It was good to hear him. What is he up to? Are there little Mungro's ready to play sports?

I just watched the podcast where James Mungro was a guest.. I didn't know he was a local resident. It was good to hear him. What is he up to? Are there little Mungro's ready to play sports?
I know about five or so years ago he was working with Page Trucking as a project manager, and doing stuff with the football program and school as well.

Not sure if he is still there or not.

Edit. He is a very personable and friendly guy.

His son is a junior at West Genny. He doesn’t play football

Last edited:
Married a young lady from Ogdensburg NY. Next time I see you I’ll tell you a story about him and his wife visiting her parents one summer while he was with the colts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom