jamie interesting word choice | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

jamie interesting word choice

You're talking Syracuse basketball but all I'm hearing is 'i like them french fried potatoes'.

I pictured his post being spoken in Karl's voice. One of my favorite movies ever, both powerfully moving and utterly hilarious.

"son of a b*tch can eat 3 larges and not as much as belch" -Bill Cox, his employer at the mechanic shop

Last edited:
If this was a transcript of something he spoke, then he must have meant "too" not "2". That was the writer's choice. No way he would have meant they were one and we were two by a large margin.

Much ado about nothing.

Last edited:
If this was a transcript of something he spoke, then He must have meant "too" not "2". That was the writer's choice. No way he would have meant they were one and we were two by a large margin.

Much ado about nothing.

This is what i was about to say. "we were one and they were too." the wide margin being that they weren't close to NOT being a top team.

Never lost a tournament game because fouls were called against us. Lost because we played a better team.

So what you're saying is, there are a crap-ton of teams better than Pitt.

That's a very good defense you've got there.

Yea butler went to the final 4 so yes they were better. Actually went to championship. You guys whine like women. We play tough. If you can handle being defended then you will lose. How come your coach never complains about it?
Yes, Butler was better that day. Yes, we whine too much. Yes, you play tough. But you and Butler play well outside the rules and the norms accepted by most of the NCAA.

And seriously? JB not complaining publicly is a sign that the way you play is OK? He hasn't complained publicly about another team in over 25 years but I'd wager there's been once or twice in that time that he wasn't happy. Maybe you think when he's yelling at refs during SU Pitt games he's discussing post-game restaurant options?

Pitt is exactly my point of why the only thing that matters in college hoops anymore is the tournament. We destroy Pitt here, UCONN not so much but who cares what you do in the regular season.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom