Jared Verse | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Jared Verse

I’m going to believe he truly wants to win a national title. It’s why he went to fsu. Some guys truly are driven to win. Given his back story he may be more inclined. He was the most amped up guy on their sideline at the dome this year. He seems like a big leader of the team.

It’s clearly not about money. Because any sane individual would tell him and collect a top 15 pick contract. There’s no way to rationalize this move.

The reality of them winning a national title is low which is why it really confuses the hell out of me. But maybe he’s gunning for an acc title and being part of the crew that turned things around there. Maybe he’s just wired differently.
Must be because he is risking his career.

Ya it will be like playing against Clemson with just about every position is a 4* or 5* player. And Miami isn't to far behind either. How do we expect to compete with that. Might as well go back to Big East. Just frustrating trying to compete with that. We use to , what happen? lol
Settle down, Bud. We’ll figure something out.

He should have come to Syracuse. That was a wrong decision. I’m butting into a player’s personal decision. Deal.

That said, I am intrigued by this situation, and while players who chose the wrong school generally drop off my radar, it’s possible that I applaud this decision. But don’t know enough to say.
Have you ever read any of my posts before? I’m not saying that fans shouldn’t have an opinion, rather I am asserting that those who say that fans should essentially mind their own business should also do so themselves if they insist that in others.

Ya it will be like playing against Clemson with just about every position is a 4* or 5* player. And Miami isn't to far behind either. How do we expect to compete with that. Might as well go back to Big East. Just frustrating trying to compete with that. We use to , what happen? lol

30 years happened and we never got an abundance of 4 star players let alone 5 even back then

PFF has ranked Verse as the 7th top player in next year's draft.

Damn effin Rams. My Phins would have been all over Verse at 21. Draft was falling great 1 through 15 for Miami and then it went south and we ended up with a Penn State Edge guy who was a combine warrior but low production. Effin Grier!,
IMG_0586.gif

Surprised he went this low but also there was such a run on offensive players. I actually kind of forgot about him when my Bears were picking 9th. They really need DT’s so I’m not sure he’d have been a great fit but with Montez sweat on one side and verse on the other. I wouldn’t have been upset by that.

Verse is awesome. Guaranteed high level starter absolute steal at 19

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom