Jarrod West? Did he play? Suspended? | Syracusefan.com

Jarrod West? Did he play? Suspended?

SUinNYC

2nd String
I didn't notice him out there at all. Did Marrone suspend him for the underage drinking incident?

is he #85? I was wondering who *% was. I saw him out there several times on O...all tatted up

is he #85? I was wondering who *% was. I saw him out there several times on O...all tatted up
I believe Becket Wales changed his number to 85. I think West is #88.

I dont think so...85 was a tatted up black male...that or my lap top is JACKED up!!!

i forgot all about wests underage arrest im guessing nothing came of it then

I believe Becket Wales changed his number to 85. I think West is #88.
Looking at the replay of the OT TD to Chew, #85 was wide open (as in uncovered) dragging across the back of the endzone. We used a 2-TE set to the left, and both Wake defenders appeared to cover Provo.

s long as he wasn't driving or making false IDs.

Looking at the replay of the OT TD to Chew, #85 was wide open (as in uncovered) dragging across the back of the endzone. We used a 2-TE set to the left, and both Wake defenders appeared to cover Provo.
My son said that Provo was all alone in back of the end zone , then he saw the official raise their arms for TD and had to see the replay in which case he thought the worse until it was shown again confirming a good catch. A great catch actually.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom