Jay Williams is my hero | Syracusefan.com

Jay Williams is my hero

rrlbees

Have you donated to an SU NIL collective?
Staff member
image.png

Gottlieb also said while MD was losing to Hawaii that the ACC getting 6 is in fine, but nobody should forget the B12 got 3, and the B10 got three in. And MD may win this one too. What? I'm not even sure where he's going with his stupidity any more.

Gottlieb also said while MD was losing to Hawaii that the ACC getting 6 is in fine, but nobody should forget the B12 got 3, and the B10 got three in. And MD may win this one too. What? I'm not even sure where he's going with his stupidity any more.

B10 has 3 teams in the S16? Is he predicting a Wisconsin loss?

Gottlieb: "It's like the age old saying, 'can you play well, while you're not playing well.'"

Uhhhh, that's an age old saying? Google results turned it up zero times.

Can you win while you're not playing well is something...

B10 has 3 teams in the S16? Is he predicting a Wisconsin loss?

I think he was predicting 4, the three that are already in (god knows who they are) plus Maryland. I'm pretty sure he was counting Maryland twice, while only counting them once. I don't know...he's trying too hard to hate right now.

OttoinGrotto said:
That's nice, but Jay Williams is still awful at his job.

He's getting better. Slowly, but he offers more than he did when he started.

He's stupid. B1G had one in after yesterday, Indiana. They had a shot at 3 more coming into today - Iowa, Maryland, and Wisconsin. The Hawkeyes got smoked by Nova and Maryland won. So the B1G can only get three in if Wisconsin beast Xavier. They are in a tight match-up now.

Cheers,
Neil

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom