Jay Williams looks like he's about to burst into tears | Syracusefan.com

Jay Williams looks like he's about to burst into tears

RF2044

Living Legend
He is still sore about Syracuse beating his alma mater, and refuses to give us credit for our good start to the season. Downplaying everybody we've played.

Great halftime analysis.

What an ass clown.

He's right about what he said but it really didn't make sense to say it at this time.

He is still sore about Syracuse beating his alma mater, and refuses to give us credit for our good start to the season. Downplaying everybody we've played.

Great halftime analysis.

What an ass clown.
i know they've beaten duke baylor villanova pitt but aside from all the good teams they've beat they haven't beaten anyone

what a moron

We've beaten up on the bottom half of the ACC? Ummm. We beat Pitt, Duke, Miami twice and UNC. Also beat Nova, Baylor, Indiana, Cal (who just knocked off Zona) and Minny.

Go kick rocks clown. It's such garbage these guys are allowed to have such biases on ESPN.

Starfish licker.

out of curiosity what top 10 teams have wins over other top 10 teams? AZ and Wich St don't right?

Arizona has beat San Diego St. Michigan, and Duke (3 of the top 12, I think, don't have AP in front of me). Best win profile, but they have a loss. They are more deserving of that 2 spot than anybody else.

He's right about what he said but it really didn't make sense to say it at this time.

He's not right at all. Villanova is ranked in the top 5, and we killed them. Duke is playing as well as anyone in the country, and we beat them. On top of those two, we've beaten a bunch of other quality teams. He brings up St. John's and underachieving Baylor as examples, like they are the toughest opponents we've played, and then says that we've "feasted" on the weak part of the ACC.

Really? We've beaten Duke and Pitt--two of the top three contenders behind us.

Complete sour grapes on his part. And he sounds uninformed--which is par for the course with Jay Williams and the simpleton "analysis" he brings to the table on a nightly basis.

Last edited:
He's not right at all. Villanova is ranked in the top 5, and we killed them. Duke is playing as well as anyone in the country, and we beat them. On top of those two, we've beaten a bunch of other quality teams. He brings up St. John's and underachieving Baylor as examples, like they are the toughest opponents we've played, and then says that we've "feasted" on the weak part of the ACC.

Really? We've beaten Duke and Pitt--two of the top three contenders behind us.

Complete sour grapes on his part. And he sounds uninformed--which is par for the course with Jay Williams and his obvious "analysis."

You had me at "ass clown"

Arizona has beat San Diego St. Michigan, and Duke (3 of the top 12, I think, don't have AP in front of me). Best win profile, but they have a loss. They are more deserving of that 2 spot than anybody else.

Not that I care about Arizona, but the SportsCenter anchor this afternoon being in disbelief at how they could've "only" fall 1 spot...
Is a lot of what's wrong with espn.
"Casual fan.jpg ----> sort by most recent loss".
Maybe San Diego St should beat them at home because ya know, that game somehow happened despite BCS schools never traveling.

To be fair, I think he was talking about on the road, which is why I don't think he mentioned Duke, Pitt, or Nova but did mention the neutral site games, @ St. John's (at least he gives us credit for that being a road game, most don't).

We've beaten VT, BC, Miami, and Wake on the road and only Wake was decent at home (although they lost to GT on their home court after we beat them there to end their homecourt streak).

Cheers,
Neil

Last edited:

Great halftime analysis.

What an ass clown.
You're a little sensitive don't you think?

Let them talk. Let them all talk and say what they want to say. We do our talking on the court. Must be a beaoch to be required to provide some commentary but you are unable to engage brain prior to shifting mouth into gear.

Bottom line is that Syracuse is the best team in the Nation right now. Deal with it Jay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom