Jay Williams | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Jay Williams

I thought he was good.
And,most importantly, Jay came up with the 'Arrested Development' quote tonight - 'there's always money in the banana stand'.

Anyone who criticizes an announcing pair who point out a connection to arrested development should be banned.

Wasn't he talking about Virginia's easy schedule to close the season?

I'm getting tired of announcers and color men praising SU opponents on the good job they are doing on offense when they stay close with SU for a while and ignoring SU. They continue to talk about it even when SU is on offense. They never seem to mention how efficient SU is being then all of a sudden they figure out that SU has gone on a 7-0 run or a 10-0 run and are up. Let the opponent score twice in a row and they say they are mounting a Come back! Every little thing the opponents do good is earth shaking while what SU does is just what SU does. It took JG over the head shot to draw their attention and even that didn't make ESPN top 10 plays of the day (or so it is reported.)

I'm getting tired of announcers and color men praising SU opponents on the good job they are doing on offense when they stay close with SU for a while and ignoring SU. They continue to talk about it even when SU is on offense. They never seem to mention how efficient SU is being then all of a sudden they figure out that SU has gone on a 7-0 run or a 10-0 run and are up. Let the opponent score twice in a row and they say they are mounting a Come back! Every little thing the opponents do good is earth shaking while what SU does is just what SU does. It took JG over the head shot to draw their attention and even that didn't make ESPN top 10 plays of the day (or so it is reported.)

I'm glad i'm not the only one who noticed this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom