Jay Wright to the Knicks? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Jay Wright to the Knicks?

Huh? I thought she was State Penn alum?
Correct.

She wrote the book Long Shots, about Jay Wright. Maybe that's the confusion.

1581989388199.png

Don't know Jay Wright's thinking.
But he's not crazy.
And he'd have to be to take the Knicks job.

He's one of the top 5 coaches in college ball.
Why give that up to work for a guy who has no appreciation of managerial/coaching talent?

Why would Jay want to go to that dumpster fire??!!

Bad enough now as it stands but the talk of them drafting Lamelo Ball makes it worse--------because that brings them Lavar too.

You can't write a story like this!

I see one of unc, Kansas or duke making a serious run and big offer to him in the next 3 years.

I see one of unc, Kansas or duke making a serious run and big offer to him in the next 3 years.

He's not leaving for there either. People who keep saying Wright is going to leave Nova for the last 10 years must not realize he grew up in Philly and his wife is a Nova alum. I'd put money down to say he retires from there.

He's not leaving for there either. People who keep saying Wright is going to leave Nova for the last 10 years must not realize he grew up in Philly and his wife is a Nova alum. I'd put money down to say he retires from there.

Not saying he will leave. But there will be rumblings that they are after him.

No issue here, just didn’t ever consider it. I think college BB is different, will he be happy in the NBA.?
Not working for Dolan. Take the sixers job championship caliber team you don't have to sell your house.

I'll coach the knicks for a 10-year $10m contract.

I can't do any worse than they've done over the last two decades.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom