JB calls dying man | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

JB calls dying man

Its amazing how many people think that Jb is this whiny little guy with no personality, he does hundreds of things like this, and he has a great sense of humor.

Of course he is a great guy and his especially dry sense of humor is priceless. But, he is whiny, combative, and a p%i#k to the media and that's what many of the national media folks see. Unfortunate but it is what it is.

Of course he is a great guy and his especially dry sense of humor is priceless. But, he is whiny, combative, and a p%i#k to the media and that's what many of the national media folks see. Unfortunate but it is what it is.

So here is what I think and others might or might not agree. JB is a ferocious competitor and I don't believe it is very easy to go from that mode to entertaining a bunch of questions from armchair quarterback media. Honestly, these folks are asking questions to pick apart what just happened literally moments after it happened. It's not a bunch of softballs being pitched out there. It has to be very difficult to control your response in that situation. Could he do better? Sure but so could many of us in similar situations. My wife knows not to ask me a @&$!@?! thing right after a Cuse game. Win or loss, I'm in some state of delirium! :cool:

I think JB is abrasive only with the local media, unless he has a history with someone who is not local.
I think he still feels wronged and betrayed by the local media because of the 1st NCAA thing.
Here he was, building SU into a power, putting Syracuse on the map for something positive, and he gets attacked by the local media. I just don't think he has forgotten it.
(Not to mention the whole Marty Byrne's v Magic Johnson thing.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom