JB Lit into Brandon | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

JB Lit into Brandon

We don't have one of those unfortunately. MCW has been clutch lately, but his FT's leave much to be desired; BT has regressed from the line compared to where he used to be; CJ might be our best at the line but I don't think we really want him handling the ball at the end of the game.
I think you might be right. The job responsibility could easily shift to CJ. His stroke is looking pretty good at the line. And as for handle, in that situation no handle is required. With less than 5 on the clock you just need to hold onto the ball until you are fouled and then MAKE the foul shots - game over. It's amazing we have escaped with so many tight victories over the last two seasons without that deadeye clutch end of game situation free throw shooter. If BT doesn't bury his next clutch FT, it might be CJ time from then out.

It looks like that is a common theme that JB has hammered home to brandon this year... and it shows...

He's been much more consistent in his approach this year and not as apt to have a What game every fourth or so game like he has in the past.

If he wants to play at the next level, he needs to be consistent... and this is the year he has to put it together...

If FT's are an adventure for him, he needs to batten down and focus.

Tough love is good...

Dammit Kingtidge, I just spent 5 minutes watching that freakin' gif. Productivity down the tubes!!

This is really one of the most bizarre things I've ever heard in college hoops.
I never heard of a big time player going to the line thinking he was gonna miss.
Especially Brandon who has shown iron guts making some big shots from the field.
I bet even Arinze & Fab expected to connect.
http://www.syracuse.com/orangebaske...acuse_coach_jim_boeheim_wan.html#incart_river

Maybe it's just a clever Boeheim plot to get other teams to foul Triche at crunch time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom