JB Live Post-game Presser | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

JB Live Post-game Presser

It’s simple.. he wants to come back, the university does not want him to come back. So he won’t announce his retirement and he’s making the university fire him and be the bad guy.

Unbelievable

Unlike previous years when he assuredly said “I’m coming back”.

He also said “I hope we can come to an agreement. Meaning….he’s not under contract for next year.

100%, what the University feared the most.
This has the chance to get real ugly real quick.

ohhhh this is 100% him. He was ALWAYS nasty at Wayne Hills golf club when I would caddy or clean his clubs on the 18th hole. I laugh when people think this isn't him
I have met him many times and he is nice. Maybe you were bad at cleaning clubs

BBC7AACF-0C40-49F3-81A0-8303EEEA324E.jpeg

Seems fitting - I think supports all narratives here.

It’s not. This is the worst take possible if you care for the program. Good luck being Autry.

I was just thinking as fans if we want Red to succeed here this will make it impossible or next to impossible. Whoever follows this mess will be fired in 2-3 years. We will not be able to hire a big name coach to fix it either because of this. Only option is really promote Red or GMac let them take the hit for the collapse of the program and hire in 3 years after the JB cloud is gone. Really really sad day for the program

A lot of people here speculating with absolutely ZERO inside information. Stop letting your inner thoughts drive you down non-existent roads. Everyone just jamming random puzzle pieces together and making stuff up. Just give it a day or two. After that presser, it is going to be addressed.

Very disappointed in Wildhacks leadership on this. Make a decision get out in front of it, avoid the embarrassment. You know the individual you're dealing with, play some chess save the University some face and give the fan base, alumni, and other interested parties some direction. Such a failure. Solid muddy waters we've got. How can you handle this so poorly.

Again your assuming Wildhack has carte blanche on this, trust me he doesn't. This involves the entire University at the highest levels.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom