JB/older coaches/covid | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

JB/older coaches/covid

Wow. Can't believe that most of he posts are more concerned about the impact on recruiting. Others that "we can't live our life in a bubble". No concern for the coach? No concern for his family? The current players? It's not called "high risk category" for nothing! What people seem to fail to comprehend is you don't only put yourself at risk but your family, friends and co-workers.
Isn't it coach's job to be worried about his health and family? If everyone worried about doing the right thing themselves rather than what others are doing, we would all be better off.

Isn't it coach's job to be worried about his health and family? If everyone worried about doing the right thing themselves rather than what others are doing, we would all be better off.
In what world is everyone doing the right thing? Or even wanting to?

The nurses and medical staff on the front line of this pandemic response are absolutely worthy of being compared to soldiers in a conflict zone.
Agreed. But not the rest of us.

Not my job, or yours, to see that they do. In many instances, what's right is a matter of perspective.
Yes. I didn't do a good job of expressing myself. It's your job to be concerned about you and yours, as it is mine to be about mine. As in, charity begins at home.

I just am not sanguine about people's inclination to do the right thing; even the right thing from their own perspective.

We could always zoom call from the bench
Yes - and designate an assistant coach to throw his coat on command.

Coat Throw.jpg