JB on PTI tonight | Syracusefan.com

JB on PTI tonight

Only caught part of it. Talked about the tournament a little then talked about retirement. Going to see Jimmy soon. Was on for 7 mins.

Only caught part of it. Talked about the tournament a little then talked about retirement. Going to see Jimmy soon. Was on for 7 mins.
Who knew he had so much non-Syracuse branded clothing. It's getting repetitive as everyone is asking him the same questions.

EXCELLENT appearance. It helps that he's long-time personal friends with Tony & Mike and has appeared on there often over the years. Picks Duke! Repeats on ESPNews at 6:30p, 8:30, 10:30p, 2:30a, & 5:30a. Later on demand on ESPN+ & podcast on the ESPN App.

He's picking Duke to win it all. Says that they could also lose in the second round!
Feels that the Portal and NIL have evened the field out more than ever.
Duke looked good in the ACC tourney, but there is something that gives me pause--all 3 of the teams they played in Greensboro were playing without their starting centers. And what's worse, all three had just lost the center within a day or so of playing Duke, giving them little time to adjust to their new personnel arrangements.

EXCELLENT appearance. It helps that he's long-time personal friends with Tony & Mike and has appeared on there often over the years. Picks Duke! Repeats on ESPNews at 6:30p, 8:30, 10:30p, 2:30a, & 5:30a. Later on demand on ESPN+ & podcast on the ESPN App.
The hate for Duke is palpable and I understand why.

Objectively - or at least what seems like objectivity to me - Duke has as much, or more, size and talent at all 5 spots as anyone in the country.

It is good. I think we past the danger zone of JB expressing resentment.

It is good. I think we past the danger zone of JB expressing resentment.
I agree. I think he's made a deal with himself and with the Chancellor (maybe with JW also) - play nice, no resentment, fall on his sword and say it was his idea to retire, so he can have an ongoing relationship and role at SU. I still find his story a little suspect that first he said he told JW the Friday before the 2 W.F. games, and then said at the Friday press conference it was when we lost those games in February, and then yesterday (Tuesday) he tells Dan Patrick it was mid-season when he was having trouble motivating himself to go to practice. I still think it is more likely JW told him he was done and the rest was made up to save face and save SU any embarrassment.

I've watched a couple of his recent interviews. He seems very relaxed and totally at peace with all of this. Way less snarky than the HCJB we've seen at pressers over the past few years.
He probably didn’t even know he carried that “200 pound weight” around. He must be like, “Huh, what is this floaty sensation?”

It was nice to see JB so relaxed and happy. He clearly enjoys talking with his long time media friends and these interviews are always a hoot to watch.

Wilbon has a restaurant in Prague?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom