JB on SVP & Russillo | Syracusefan.com

JB on SVP & Russillo

CuseTroop

Vegas Mole Person
at 3:30 eastern.

If I'm not busy at work, I'll try to post a recap .

Tyler Ennis.

"He's a freshman with an old head. you'll think he's a veteran. If he was a real freshman, I"d worry, but Tyler isn't a real freshman."

"after doing something for 30 some years, its an adjustment, coming to the south is really an adjustment... excited... when your 68 you're not new... challenge of being in league, never seen fans so excited. UNC will sell out as fast as duke. took great teams from the BE and put them in a great league. "

"If I was unhappy (about the move), id be talking about it. I'm happy, great league. Big East changed alot over the years, wasent the same at the end. ACC has a chance to be the best Ball league of all time, everyones excited. we have a tremendous team. Better front line then last year, same guys just older, and some young guys with them.

Tremendous sched, but thats ok, we were 11-7 last year in our league and went to the final four. just get through it, and become a good tournament team. sched will get us ready, we better be good.

had 9 schollys last year, everyone played, noone struggled for muinutes. we have 11 this year, there might be a struggle.

Ennis-Everyone will know his name by November, Maui Classic. Freshman with an old head. Vet type player, you will think hes a vet. Understands what a pointguard should do. If he was a real freshman, I'd worry about him, but he;s not a real freshman."

talked about K and the olympics, someone came in my office and started yapping about something.

took me an hour to figure out what you thought was so funny, lol.

It just so happened, that at the moment JB was on, I was not busy with work lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom