JB Presser | Syracusefan.com

JB Presser

Let me guess we need to make shots I really like the way we ate playing. The boeheim aau tour will do better.

I thought this was NOT one of Jimmy's better games. His struggles against more athletic/quicker players was really on display. Thought Edwards played quite well. They still don't get the ball to him enough. He could score a lot more IMO. I still think it's misguided to have our centers cover the corner 3 point shooters. 90% of the time running at them does nothing but take our center out of rebounding position. Which is one of the reasons we are getting scorched by teams on the offensive glass. The game has changed and the number of 3 point attempts have grown substantially over years ago. It's a weakness of the zone that is being exploited more and more. Maybe if we had DC or Carmelo on the front line it wouldn't matter so much because they rebounded so well from the 4 spot. But we no longer have that type of physical talent.

Started off the presser by throwing Jesse under the bus for a TO early in the 2nd half. Then blamed him for not doing his job on D in the first half.

Said our guys were run down... Didn't mention not subbing in the 2nd half...

He threw Jessie under the bus, backed up, put it back in gear, and ran over him a second time.

Wow. I’ll have to listen.

Maybe Coach should’ve played Frank more then if he was that unhappy with Jesse’s play.

Meanwhile Jesse was 6 of 7, 8 rebounds, 2 blocks in 30 minutes. 12 points. Did have 3 turnover and of course the corner 3 even though he’s a center lol.

His forwards can’t cover the corner 3 either.

Jimmy was 5 of 14, 4 rebounds, 1 block in 39 minutes. 10 points.

Started off the presser by throwing Jesse under the bus for a TO early in the 2nd half. Then blamed him for not doing his job on D in the first half.

Said our guys were run down... Didn't mention not subbing in the 2nd half...
This garbage is worse then the game….he puts the team together and deals with the playing time.

Sometimes the team just sucks and it is what it is but to blame certain individuals is shameful.

Said our guys were run down...
The Big Lebowski Reaction GIF

Wow. I’ll have to listen.

Maybe Coach should’ve played Frank more then if he was that unhappy with Jesse’s play.

Meanwhile Jesse was 6 of 7, 8 rebounds, 2 blocks in 30 minutes. 12 points. Did have 3 turnover and of course the corner 3 even though he’s a center lol.

His forwards can’t cover the corner 3 either.

Jimmy was 5 of 14, 4 rebounds, 1 block in 39 minutes. 10 points.
To be fair, the forwards are busy playing the top of the zone since Buddy's job is to just stand at the free throw line now.

Lemme guess he blames everyone but his own kids. I’m still waiting for him to say his power forward son got one more rebound than a dead guy.

Jimmy playing 35+ mins a game with zero criticism is going to lead to chaos from the fanbase by mid January. JB doesn't have a real thick skin when it comes to criticism of Buddy, I can only imagine how he's going to take the Jimmy stuff. This is gonna get Ugly

I can't wait for a total change in direction for SU Basketball. I don't really know why anyone would want to come and play for JB. How many times have you seen a coach fall on his sword and take the blame in the Presser and protect his players? Not this guy. He is bigger than the program.

Jimmy playing 35+ mins a game with zero criticism is going to lead to chaos from the fanbase by mid January. JB doesn't have a real thick skin when it comes to criticism of Buddy, I can only imagine how he's going to take the Jimmy stuff. This is gonna get Ugly
Imagine if we had someone on the bench that could actually play behind him?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom