JB sending hints to Ennis and Grant about the NBA? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

JB sending hints to Ennis and Grant about the NBA?

I firmly believe that Grant is capable of developing the outside shot. I also firmly believe that he knows he needs that shot. I also firmly believe that I would not want to be the nets at the Grant household & Melo Center this summer, because they are going to get worn out. Not to mention the ball boy is going to gets lots of mileage.

Let's just hope that by the end of the summer, the ball boy can just stand under the hoop and toss them right back.

All of them have an elite skill and most of then are insanely quick. Not sure Ennis has either right now.
Exactly. Steph is an absurdly elite shooter and an underrated athlete. Paul and Parker and Conley are all absurdly quick. Westbrook is an absolute freak athlete.

I love Ennis but he's neither an elite athlete or shooter. He has the lowest "upside" of the top PGs in the draft right now, despite possibly being more NBA ready due to his ball handling and basketball IQ and poise. He could really use another season to get stronger and try to become more akin to Deron Williams since he will never have the quickness of a Chris Paul.