JB | Syracusefan.com

JB

Stevenson

2023 Cali Award Winner Pts Against & Passing Yards
First coach ever with six losses to double digit seeds.

Dumb stat. Also been to more tourneys than anyone...

What about K? He has a bunch. JT3 will get the record soon enough.

Why do we need blame? We lost to a pretty good team and didn't bring our "A" game.. We were not a championship team this year, face it.
Sorry, can't agree with this. A "pretty good team"? Nope, not Dayton, we should wipe the floor with them. Ohio State was terrible so I'm not surprised they lost, but us? We are way more athletic and skilled. Can't make chippies, can't hit ONE three point shot, have trouble blocking out? No, this team is undisciplined and sorry to say, had little heart and fire. I'll probably get ripped for saying it but that IMO.

I don't think Archie Miller has ever lost to a double digit seed, let's hire him.

Are there specific rules as to when you're supposed to lose against another team in the NCAA tournament?

What do you mean 'take some blame'? The team lost. I think he already feels involved in that loss.
Should we take away his parking spot?

He gets a parking spot, what the hell?

rstone7727 said:
Why do we need blame? We lost to a pretty good team and didn't bring our "A" game.. We were not a championship team this year, face it.

Because if it weren't for JB we would be undefeated every year. The end of the year sucked, but it's fairly obvious that the first part of the season were smoke and mirrors.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom