JBA to redshirt | Syracusefan.com

JBA to redshirt

feels like a red shirt/ standby move. keep warm and in game shape
AAAABbQDtWfO14W_oQ63KiVys6BW9Ezp2qfXN9Tcg3sjrs47LMTYBLgfRh2582IxO-kG-bsASA7Pz8i3ssXr_ylRW1xBgWOPDnBpK4rhxyuRWxH9ExwsQESvY2QscL0Z.jpg
bojack.

Figured one of them would redshirt, but I thought Edwards would be the one to so he can practice/put on some muscle

Good move for Jon Bol as well as the team. I was thinking during the game when he didn't get in that a redshirt was a good possibility, especially with the encouraging play of Edwards. Nice to see Washington get a little run tonight. Girard seems to have grabbed the starting PG and it is well deserved. Team seems to have more flow when he is in. He's also the kind of player that when ever he puts it up, you think it's going in. Buddy started slow last year and finished strong. I expect Girard will have some ups and downs but will have a few games where he'll shoot lights out.

A little surprised I thought he could give us some minutes this year.

What are the rules on redshirting with regards to games played? I though it was something to the effect of being able to play up to a quarter or third of a season?

What are the rules on redshirting with regards to games played? I though it was something to the effect of being able to play up to a quarter or third of a season?
I think that's a medical redshirt and it's 10 games or so.

Great move.

He added some quality muscle during the summer/fall and will continue to do so this year.

This kid has a very high ceiling with that Jumpshot.

I'd redshirt the whole team! Can we do that?

Nice story - would be nice to have someone agile and strong down there.

It is difficult to get bigger and strong while also getting quicker and faster. It sounds like JBA is just learning the game let's hope he is a fast learner.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom