JB's First Losing Season EVER? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

JB's First Losing Season EVER?

We win Monday everyone calms down but the team still loses 7 more ACC games after each out fanbase melts and we go to Charlotte needing a win or two to not sweat selection sunday.

1) @ Duke W
2) Pitt L
3) Miami W
4) @ Virginia Tech W
5) @ BC L
6) @ Pitt W
7) Florida State W
8) BC W
9) @ North Carolina State W
10) Louisville L
11) Duke L
12) @ North Carolina L
13) @ Wake Forrest W
14) Virginia L
15) @ Clemson W

That is how I see our 10-8 ACC record playing out or similar. Pretty sure we go into Blacksburg and win but I gotta sit through a dang loss in Chestnut Hill the next game. Thats the pulse I have on this team.

We’re going to win at Duke, at NC State, AND at VT?

We win Monday everyone calms down but the team still loses 7 more ACC games after each out fanbase melts and we go to Charlotte needing a win or two to not sweat selection sunday.

1) @ Duke W
2) Pitt L
3) Miami W
4) @ Virginia Tech W
5) @ BC L
6) @ Pitt W
7) Florida State W
8) BC W
10) Louisville L
11) Duke L
12) @ North Carolina L
13) @ Wake Forrest W
14) Virginia L
15) @ Clemson W

That is how I see our 10-8 ACC record playing out or similar. Pretty sure we go into Blacksburg and win but I gotta sit through a dang loss in Chestnut Hill the next game. Thats the pulse I have on this team.
Not looking to be negative, just realistic, but we have some tough games left. IF we split with BC, Clemson and Pitt. we'll be staring at JB's first ever losing season 15-16. Someone tell me I'm wrong...

1) @ Duke
2) Pitt
3) Miami

4) @ Virginia Tech
5) @ BC
6) @ Pitt
7) Florida State

8) BC
9) @ North Carolina State
10) Louisville
11) Duke
12) @ North Carolina

13) @ Wake Forrest
14) Virginia
15) @ Clemson

You have ya winning tomorrow at Duke?
Keep dreaming!

Not looking to be negative, just realistic, but we have some tough games left. IF we split with BC, Clemson and Pitt. we'll be staring at JB's first ever losing season 15-16. Someone tell me I'm wrong...

1) @ Duke
2) Pitt
3) Miami

4) @ Virginia Tech
5) @ BC
6) @ Pitt
7) Florida State

8) BC
10) Louisville
11) Duke
12) @ North Carolina

13) @ Wake Forrest
14) Virginia
15) @ Clemson
[/QUOTERealistic? How about ridiculousness

We’re going to win at Duke, at NC State, AND at VT?

Only one is a long shot. Just as likely to beat NC St or VT as we are to lose to anyone on the schedule.

I got a good feeling about tomorrow. I'm excited to watch.

It's just going to be another bubble. It's what we do.

We'll win a couple of games we're not supposed to, and we'll lose a couple more we're not supposed to.

Such is life at the sunset of a great coaching career.

It's just going to be another bubble. It's what we do.

We'll win a couple of games we're not supposed to, and we'll lose a couple more we're not supposed to.

Such is life at the sunset of a great coaching career.

I think JB has been a great coach, but last night he was not, my example to support this was that in the first halve we had GT in the bonus foul wise for a long stretch, but JB never had the team try to take advantage of their foul trouble. We may have lost regardless but that was just poor coaching in my opinion.

1) @ Duke W
2) Pitt L
3) Miami W
4) @ Virginia Tech W
5) @ BC L
6) @ Pitt W
7) Florida State W
8) BC W
10) Louisville L
11) Duke L
12) @ North Carolina L
13) @ Wake Forrest W
14) Virginia L
15) @ Clemson W

We win Monday I will walk to syracuse.

1) @ Duke
2) Pitt
3) Miami

4) @ Virginia Tech
5) @ BC
6) @ Pitt
7) Florida State

8) BC
10) Louisville
11) Duke
12) @ North Carolina

13) @ Wake Forrest
14) Virginia
15) @ Clemson
You're wrong

I am pretty sure if you go back 2 years you will the exact same threads. Heck, I am fairly certain there was one that asked whether we will go 0-18 in the ACC.

We need 5 more regular seasons victories to avoid this. We will get that done not that it is great by any means.
At the end of this years world series video, they had red sox players read fan comments after the first game of the season, which was a loss to the Rays. It was hysterical. 0-162 was mentioned. Sale thought that would have been more impressive than the season they had.

lol, I'm thrilled it didn't age well...

twilightZ.jpg

Yeah um I think you're the guy JB just talked about. When will some of you learn???

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom