JB's Presser after BC | Syracusefan.com

JB's Presser after BC

Sick of Jim saying 3 guys scored, can score etc. He discourages you from day 1 if he doesn’t THINK you’re a shooter, or you have a bad first few games of the season. I always look back to what Paul Harris could have been, if not for being in Jim’s doghouse. He decided he couldn’t shoot at all from day 1, and it stunted his development. Let the kids play a little bit!

Sick of Jim saying 3 guys scored, can score etc. He discourages you from day 1 if he doesn’t THINK you’re a shooter, or you have a bad first few games of the season. I always look back to what Paul Harris could have been, if not for being in Jim’s doghouse. He decided he couldn’t shoot at all from day 1, and it stunted his development. Let the kids play a little bit!

I think Harris decided that he couldn't shoot all by himself ... by missing almost every outside shot he took.

Good point.

PH may not have been the best example but his overall point is very valid.
Fair, but always felt like he could have been a star if he ended up at UCONN or PITT

Sounds like Chewy is hurting and Sid can't move again.

Moyer's still not 100%.

So we're down to 4 healthy players.
He needs to recruit a few men down low. Don’t even care if they aren’t really basketball players. Guys that aren’t going to get pushed around and weigh over 200lbs. A nice diamond in the rough, like AO...

He needs to recruit a few men down low. Don’t even care if they aren’t really basketball players. Guys that aren’t going to get pushed around and weigh over 200lbs. A nice diamond in the rough, like AO...

I'd like another big. We need Sid insurance.

Can't keep throwing Marek out there against guys 30-40# heavier.

That was sort of funny the whole Marek/Moyer/Chukwu segment where he sort of laments that all three aren’t capable of scoring this year, lol. I mean I guess he’s right but RECRUIT GUYS WHO CAN! Everybody expected Moyer to be better but man it’s hard watching him play. He’s a mess.

Last edited:
Here we go down the AO is his 5th year comparison path.

JB, 'Boston College is a very good team.' They were 16-13 going into tonight's game...

We can talk all you want about who he doesn’t have but the problem also is he never tried to play any of his walk ons. Bayer never saw the damn floor st all which was ridiculous after Washington got hurt

"we've got three guys that score"
Yes, we know. You are pointing out the problem and yet no solutions have been forth coming all year. Marek not only didn't score, he Took ZERO shots. Im not positive, but I'm fairly certain Garry Payton wasn't denying him the ball.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom