JB's Presser after Ohio St | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

JB's Presser after Ohio St

Would love to see a little improvement on the offensive end but given we haven't seen much of any so far, I'm not getting my hopes up.

I'm prepared for this style of game most of the way. We don't have the kind of team that can run up a lot of points regularly, especially against better competition. It's okay, you do what you do, a win is a win. I'm actually more impressed the way they overcame a lot of adversity than I would be if they'd ran up 90 and cruised.

Last edited:
I'm prepared for this style of game most of the way. We don't have the kind of team that can run up a lot of points regularly, especially against better competition. It's okay, you do what you do, a win is a win. I'm actually more impressed the way they overcame a lot of adversity than I would be if they'd ran up 90 and cruised.
and I think it's apparent we're already a better/more efficient scoring team than last year's team (which is, of course, not saying much)

Hitting 70 against a really solid defensive team and plus all the foul trouble is not shabby at all

We would have struggled to score 50 in this game last year. Hughes makes a big difference, as does Marek’s development. Add Carey getting better as the year goes on, along with his ability to penetrate and dish, and I’m not worried about the offensive like others on here are. If we can average in the 70s in conf play we will be up there.

He pronounces Oregon incorrectly. But lots of people do...
Who gives a shot? The whole town of Havre de Grace, MD pronounces their own name wrong and yet, the sun rises and sets.

Who gives a shot? The whole town of Havre de Grace, MD pronounces their own name wrong and yet, the sun rises and sets.

I don't know. Just commenting on what I was hearing. And it's just a thing for me as I'm a big fan of the state. But I'd imagine recruits from the state might care. Or maybe they don't.

I don't know. Just commenting on what I was hearing. And it's just a thing for me as I'm a big fan of the state. But I'd imagine recruits from the state might care. Or maybe they don't.
How many hoops commits have we gotten from Oregon? I don't expect we will ever recruit that state.

Don't know. But clearly we won't now...

1543508010420.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom