JB's Presser after Ohio St | Syracusefan.com

JB's Presser after Ohio St

He pronounces Oregon incorrectly. But lots of people do...

They aren't the same shots though. Only one was close to NBA distance. That's the difference.

Nope. Just the progression of one of them. And it's not ridicule. It's disappointment. And ridicule of posters here all over his jock.
Maybe, but you'd still ridicule it

By the way, did you hear what JB said about him? Listen to the coaches words little man.
Who said he played a good overall game? Do you think that's what the other thread is about?

Who said he played a good overall game? Do you think that's what the other thread is about?
You were giving him far more credit than he deserves.

No. I'm giving him some (deserved) props on here amidst the constant trashing he gets game in, game out
Didn't you say he was going to win us games?

I think we can agree that none of our current players are likely to make the hof, based on their performance to date. Given that, all you can do is rate them based on their abilities. Despite what you may think, Chukwu is a legit D1 player. And although he didn't show it tonight, he's made tremendous improvement. If you're arguing otherwise, you're just trolling.

Fair enough. Based on JB's comments, I'd say his defense needs work to be considered good for a full game, and we saw that at the end of the year last year for sure. I sincerely hope he can build on the end of the game tonight. We need his best.
Would love to see a little improvement on the offensive end but given we haven't seen much of any so far, I'm not getting my hopes up.