JB's Presser after UConn | Syracusefan.com

JB's Presser after UConn

Can someone summarize this one for me? trying to watch the jets implode.

• "We aren't scoring points. Our offense isn't good enough. It's horrendous."
  • "We made bad decisions from the Point Guard spot." with a look of "Oh no!" on his face. Said it twice.
  • Lydon needs to shoot more. Would love 17 shots a game from him.

• "We aren't scoring points. Our offense isn't good enough. It's horrendous."
  • "We made bad decisions from the Point Guard spot." with a look of "Oh no!" on his face. Said it twice.
  • Lydon needs to shoot more. Would love 17 shots a game from him.

So...

How does he not recognize that NBA 3's are not actually good shots?

Of all people since his defensive philosophy is based on encouraging opposing teams to shoot 3s a lower percentage shot. So his offensive philosophy is to let guys jack up threes?

he's evidently ok with someone shooting just 2 or 3 for 17 ...really "he's fine with that".

I mean a non structured offense is one thing. But tonight was horrible. There was no way those were designed sets.

They never are. But the staff is never called out for it.

I really hope it doesn't get to a mutiny point where the kids aren't buying in. Then it could get really ugly with routs and kids not playing hard. I haven't seen anything like it ever in college basketball from a major team in terms of constant frantic/no clue/in decisiveness/horrendous decisions. Something is truly wrong.

he's evidently ok with someone shooting just 2 or 3 for 17 ...really "he's fine with that".
I see what you're saying, but I think he was responding to Lydon's hesitation and passing up open shots. like he needs more guys to be a factor on the offensive end, spread the floor. But I just got home from work and I'm just watching the game now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom