JB's Presser after Virginia | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

JB's Presser after Virginia

There is a video where Hughes says that after every practice Hughes, Buddy, and JG3 have a shooting contest and Buddy always wins...If anyone can fine it please post it.

I can find a video of a dog making 10 straight three point shooters on Youtube!!

Doesn't mean I think he's a better shooter than Marek in game conditions! The dog gets no elevation on his shot - it would get blocked every time!

Is Hughes THIS bad of a shooter that it's offensive? It's just a joke.

He said he was the best shooter in the league...no? Is Syracuse not in the league? Confused.

yes. You quoted a post claiming he said buddy was the best shooter in the country.

I can find a video of a dog making 10 straight three point shooters on Youtube!!

Doesn't mean I think he's a better shooter than Marek in game conditions! The dog gets no elevation on his shot - it would get blocked every time!

Is Hughes THIS bad of a shooter that it's offensive? It's just a joke.
Who said I was offended? Truthfully I think Hughes is better off the dribble and Buddy is a better catch and shoot player

I like the fact that there's a debate as to who our best shooter is. It means we've got more than one good one.

Now let's have one about who the best rebounder is.

How many did Buddy have today? :) j/k

Hmmm, we have a good debate on best shooter.

Do we have a best rebounder?

Everyone is arguing over how good of a shooter Buddy is or not and you are missing that JB said he would have sat Buddy due to his bad shooting today but we have no one on the bench capable of playing better. Very unlikely HW can go off scoring. We really miss Carey even if he got off to a bad start this year,

Why not correct him then? ;) I was just quoting the first in line...doesn't seem to make much difference for the purposes of where I was heading!

I'm arguing about Eli and Buddy and a dog on Youtube!!!!

Be careful, CaptTuttle already made a post today about his Uncle Jack and a horse that might trigger PETA, depending on how it is interpretted. A 2nd post involving an animal might bring more attention from them than it is alleged the advertisers would allow!

Of course if you just mentioned those 3 walking into a bar, it might be the beginning of a cool joke.

Everyone is arguing over how good of a shooter Buddy is or not and you are missing that JB said he would have sat Buddy due to his bad shooting today but we have no one on the bench capable of playing better. Very unlikely HW can go off scoring. We really miss Carey even if he got off to a bad start this year,

Love that avatar, I think I left that issue sitting out for a long time because I loved the cover.

I'm trying to remember the presser, did he really say that? (that he would Boeheim a Boeheim if he could, same as he did about Roberson?!?). I thought I recall him saying he'd tell him to keep shooting, but if what youre saying is correct, that is an epic find on your part, and an epic miss for the rest of us, as you pointed out.

I like the fact that there's a debate as to who our best shooter is. It means we've got more than one good one.

Now let's have one about who the best rebounder is.

Heck, why leave assists and recruiting out? Let's shoot the moon!(not sure how many of the interlopers on here are familiar with the card game of "pitch", which oddly seems to have a small geographic concentration for how good of a game it is).

Haha, yeah, JB is always getting creative and fiddling with ways to get his son less minutes!

I would wager if Buddy ever fouls out we just forfeit the game at that exact moment. It would be that traumatic. :)

Haha, yeah, JB is always getting creative and fiddling with ways to get his son less minutes!

I would wager if Buddy ever fouls out we just forfeit the game at that exact moment. It would be that traumatic. :)

Jacket-ripping-off level of traumatic?

Back in the day, Topps made "in action" baseball cards. The jacket episode would be the perfect perfect photo for an "in action" shot of Coach(though some might argue the nose picking would be a more accurate representation).

MIA-MIA-NOLAN-RYAN.jpg

As of today Buddy is leading the ACC in 3FG made per game with 58 (average of 3.6 per game)

and 5th in the ACC in 3FG percentage at .400 behind Nwora, Vasiljevic, Eli (.411) and Nolley.

Where do you guys get your leaders from? How do guys averaging 4 attempts per game not qualify whenever these lists posted?

Do you have to average like 7 attempts per game to make the leaderboard???

Where do you guys get your leaders from? How do guys averaging 4 attempts per game not qualify whenever these lists posted?

Do you have to average like 7 attempts per game to make the leaderboard???

The Official ACC Website...

BTW, that's not 3.6 attempts per game, that's 3.6 MADE 3 pointers per game. Buddy is averaging 9.06 attempts per game.

The Official ACC Website...

BTW, that's not 3.6 attempts per game, that's 3.6 MADE 3 pointers per game. Buddy is averaging 9.06 attempts per game.

This seems like lunacy!

Goodwin shoots 4.5 threes per game and can't qualify for a three point leaderboard?

Devoe shoots 5 per game and doesn't qualify?

Etc...

You have to shoot A LOT of threes to qualify. Unless you play 35+ MPG, you're in big trouble when it comes to making the leaderboard!

This seems like lunacy!

Goodwin shoots 4.5 threes per game and can't qualify for a three point leaderboard?

Devoe shoots 5 per game and doesn't qualify?

Etc...

You have to shoot A LOT of threes to qualify. Unless you play 35+ MPG, you're in big trouble when it comes to making the leaderboard!

Devoe is averaging only 1.9 made 3FG per game (29 in 15 games). Although his average is currently .408. I don't know how many attempts you need before the ACC feels you're worthy. The 7 players listed all have over 80 attempts. Devoe has attempted only 71 so far.

Let's give it a few weeks and see if it changes.

Devoe is averaging only 1.9 made 3FG per game (29 in 15 games). Although his average is currently .408. I don't know how many attempts you need before the ACC feels you're worthy. The 7 players listed all have over 80 attempts. Devoe has attempted only 71 so far.

Let's give it a few weeks and see if it changes.

I feel bad for Devoe!
JGIII should be on that leaderboard as well! He's tied with the guy in 5th or 6th, and he has to have enough attempts! Yet, he's not on the stupid board! What does it take?!?!?

The ACC Leaderboard is a joke!

(FYI: I'm not arguing w/ you - just find it curious) :)

Heck, why leave assists and recruiting out? Let's shoot the moon!(not sure how many of the interlopers on here are familiar with the card game of "pitch", which oddly seems to have a small geographic concentration for how good of a game it is).

Played it as a kid. it's sort of a kid's introduction to bridge, although that's all i remember about it.

Just got back from playing Pitch at Wegmans!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom