JB's Presser after Virginia | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

JB's Presser after Virginia

There is a video where Hughes says that after every practice Hughes, Buddy, and JG3 have a shooting contest and Buddy always wins...If anyone can fine it please post it.
So that makes buddy the best shooter while wide open. I remember that video.

I feel bad for Devoe!
JGIII should be on that leaderboard as well! He's tied with the guy in 5th or 6th, and he has to have enough attempts! Yet, he's not on the stupid board! What does it take?!?!?

The ACC Leaderboard is a joke!

(FYI: I'm not arguing w/ you - just find it curious) :)
It likely has everything to do with sample size and statistical significance. They’re not just throwing a dart at the board to determine how many attempts are needed to make the leaderboard.

It likely has everything to do with sample size and statistical significance. They’re not just throwing a dart at the board to determine how many attempts are needed to make the leaderboard.

If you're entire leaderboard consists of 5-7 people that qualify each week...in total. You may have set the bar too high!

McMahon shoots 5.3 a game - he doesn't even qualify.
Nwora is at 5.9 and does.

Girard shoots more than half the people that are on the leaderboard, is ahead of one of the people on the leaderboard - AND HE DOES NOT EVEN QUALIFY for the leaderboard!

They are CLEARLY throwing darts at the leaderboard!

:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom