Jacques Cousteau?
Jim Carrey?
Joan Crawford?
John Cusack?
Julius Caeser?
Joan Collins?
Jiminy Cricket?
James Cameron?

I am so confused, who is this JC person?

Johnny Cash?
Jimmy Carter?
Jimmy Connors?
Jacques Cousteau?
Jim Carrey?
Joan Crawford?
John Cusack?
Julius Caeser?
Joan Collins?
Jiminy Cricket?
James Cameron?

I am so confused, who is this JC person?

wpid-jfc2.jpg

I once belonged to the Jaycees. What's your question?

Most underrated *NSYNC member. Justin’s overrated imo.

When the PC Police intervened.

I always used to get a kick out of when Carl Eilenberg would do his pre-game schpeel and it would include a blurb about good sportsmanship from SU fans, players, etc. and then 30 seconds later...

"Starting at forward, so-and-so..." "BIG S-H-I-T!"

My favorite post of this thread so far by the way. Good ole Jimmy Chitwood.

Maris Valainis (Latvian: Māris Valainis) (born on February 18, 1963) is an American construction consultant and a former actor, best known for his role in the 1986 film Hoosiers, in which he played the character of Jimmy Chitwood, a basketball player who makes a last-second shot to win the Indiana state high school championship. The character is based upon Bobby Plump, who actually accomplished that feat in 1954.

Valainis, a native of Indiana, had arrived at an open casting call for Hoosiers but grew impatient waiting in line with hundreds of other hopefuls and decided to leave the line. However, when he did so, he was noticed by a casting director, who then pulled him aside and asked him to demonstrate his basketball skills. Although Valainis had been cut each of the three times he had tried out for his own high school basketball team, he impressed the casting director enough that he was invited back the next day to read lines, and he eventually landed the part.[1] Of the eight actors cast as members of the team, Valainis was reportedly the only one who did not actually play high school basketball.[2]