JD Coach McKenney said Kentucky offered house to DaJuan | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

JD Coach McKenney said Kentucky offered house to DaJuan

I'm not talking about common knowledge, do you have proof? Otherwise shut your piehole. You're making accusations and drawing suspicion towards a lot of people. What if someone made an internet comment directed at your family without proof? Carmelo might be right maybe sometimes bigmouths just need to be called out.

You're acting like a punk.

Same here. Reread what you wrote. Its wrong.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Yes. Took some creative license. Technically what I wrote is incorrect.

Not according to Lindsley today.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
Lindsley knows what he heard, and so do I. It's unmistakable. Hopefully he pod casts it.

Can we get some height/weight claims from the major combatants, please?

Marc Schwarz now at Syracuse reporting that Syracuse fans fraudulently misreported a new interview misreporting what Coach Cal and Co fraudulently offered a local basketball recruit misreportedly.

You go around the NCAA and other than Kentucky the only program I can name and shame who acts the same was is Scott Drew and Baylor. I think there are more dirty programs in FB outside of Bama than there are in BB outside the obvious ones of UK and Baylor.

Look at TExas and Kabongo. What he did isn't that bad and BArnes gets his kids b/c its Austin and most plan on leaving in a year for the NBA. Syracuse is nothing like Kentucky. Arizona and Miller ditto they are nothing like Kentucky and are similar to us and Texas when it comes to recruiting. Kansas is probably closer to us in how they recruit than Kentucky. Ditto Gtown, Duke, Florida and other premier programs who get recruits that plan on being in the NBA in less than 4 years.

Kentucky and Calipari need to be put down.

Ummmm did anybody else listen to Mike Lindsley's interview of DaJuan Coleman's high school coach yesterday in which MCKenney basically said straight up that Kentucky offered Coleman a house for his family??? Surprised it hasn't come up in here yet.

There is no mention of this on the Kentucky Rivals message board. You would think someone would have got wind of this over there. Maybe they think this is beneath Cal. They were talking about Duke breaking NCAA rules by having a practice at like 4 am or something. Is Kentucky above the NCAA rules?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom