JD Coach McKenney said Kentucky offered house to DaJuan | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

JD Coach McKenney said Kentucky offered house to DaJuan

I am sure Kentucky boosters are scrambling to get a hold of McKenney to keep quiet, with funds in hand. Money talks.

If there is a podcast somewhere of this, someone needs to send it to ESPN, Deadspin, CBS, Yahoo, and everyone imaginable. We can complain all we want, but until someone blows a whistle, the NCAA will do NOTHING!!!

Is that a direct quote of what is said??

if that is possibly true then Kentucky is dead as Calapari's career.This sounds way too preposterous to be factual with evidence.Why hasn't this high school coach gone to the press AND THE NCAA?:noidea:

The real problem with this as well is that these "offers" come from black holes. These are random phone calls, un postmarked or signed letters/emails - that then lead to a verbal conversation and other things you only see in the mafia or criminal cases. Its never tied directly to the instituition or a coach unless that institution or coach really messes up a la a Bruce Pearl. Of course the recruit knows where its coming from but they could never point to anyone and prove it. The only reason I know this is because of an encounter with the family of a former student athlete who was promised something by the school Cal was working for, then the student athlete couldn't make the grade and the family, which had made multiple changes, was left with an empty promise and no one to really point to for the blame. The family lost everything because of a promise gone bad. As much the family's fault for accepting a bribe of sorts but still sad and somewhat informative about how to get around the NCAA having proof.

He must not have been that good. They had someone go to the SAT and take it for Derrick Rose so he could get into Memphis. This is what finally caught up to him there, and got them stripped of wins.

Hang on.

Three pages in and no one's pointed out that Coleman played his high school ball at Jamesville-Dewitt because a school booster...wait for it...bought his family a house?

Are you sure he didn't say "the house" as opposed to "a house". Not silly distinction because promising "the house" means they promised him everything, ie: starting center, all the pt he could ever dream of, etc. as opposed to "a house" which would be a domicile buit of wood, brick, etc.

Hang on.

Three pages in and no one's pointed out that Coleman played his high school ball at Jamesville-Dewitt because a school booster...wait for it...bought his family a house?

I would hope that Coach McKenney has proof of his statement. What proof do you have? Link, Deed, paperwork? ANYTHING? Your statement could be viewed as slander. Quite an accusation.

I would hope that Coach McKenney has proof of his statement. What proof do you have? Link, Deed, paperwork? ANYTHING? Your statement could be viewed as slander. Quite an accusation.

It's pretty common knowledge. (And it's hardly slanderous.)

Ummmm did anybody else listen to Mike Lindsley's interview of DaJuan Coleman's high school coach yesterday in which MCKenney basically said straight up that Kentucky offered Coleman a house for his family??? Surprised it hasn't come up in here yet.

That's not exactly how he said it and is out of context.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Hang on.

Not exactly. And I know where he lived.

Not exactly. And I know where he lived.

Don't care to argue the point, but this has been pretty widely discussed and has come from J-D people in a position to know.

That's not exactly how he said it and is out of context.

Yes it is how he said it and no it is not out of context. I am NOT Roger Clemens I don't miss hear things.

Are you sure he didn't say "the house" as opposed to "a house". Not silly distinction because promising "the house" means they promised him everything, ie: starting center, all the pt he could ever dream of, etc. as opposed to "a house" which would be a domicile buit of wood, brick, etc.

Nah...would rather speculate throw out accusations and call them names...it is paypalcal and kensucky afterall...more fun

Sent from Kindle Fire HD

Don't care to argue the point, but this has been pretty widely discussed and has come from J-D people in a position to know.

Same here. Reread what you wrote. Its wrong.

Yes it is how he said it and no it is not out of context. I am NOT Roger Clemens I don't miss hear things.

Not according to Lindsley today.

Same here. Reread what you wrote. Its wrong.

So does that mean they gave them the use of a house?

Hang on.

DC lived in Gregory Arms Apartments. Not exactly the 4 Seasons.

It's pretty common knowledge. (And it's hardly slanderous.)
I'm not talking about common knowledge, do you have proof? Otherwise shut your piehole. You're making accusations and drawing suspicion towards a lot of people. What if someone made an internet comment directed at your family without proof? Carmelo might be right maybe sometimes bigmouths just need to be called out.

I'm not talking about common knowledge, do you have proof? Otherwise shut your piehole. You're making accusations and drawing suspicion towards a lot of people. What if someone made an internet comment directed at your family without proof? Carmelo might be right maybe sometimes bigmouths just need to be called out.

What is your issue? Are you related to Calimari? If so, you aren't going to get much sympathy on here. I've never seen anyone, other than a UK fan get so violently mad about someone putting down or accusing Calimari.

No one on here has proof that he is a snake, but there is plenty of circumstantial evidence that makes it reasonable for the average college basketball fan to dislike Calimari.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom