Jeff Thomas Kicked Off Miami | Syracusefan.com

Jeff Thomas Kicked Off Miami

its Gotta b deeper than that .. Tommy knows this kid ... hmmmmm if he didn’t do anything serious he would b a huge get
From what I’ve read he was frustrated last offseason as well and doesn’t feel like there’s enough opportunity in that style of offense that Richt loves to run. If only we knew a program with a WR-friendly style that could use players to take the top off a defense...

OK, I forget. What's the status of ACC players looking to transfer? Thought they couldn't transfer within the conference.

they threw him off the team its not a transfer. That's how i understand it but I may be wrong

OK, I forget. What's the status of ACC players looking to transfer? Thought they couldn't transfer within the conference.
You can indeed transfer within the conference. You have to sit out a year, just like an interconference transfer.

The penalty is, unlike an interconference transfer, that year of sitting counts as one of your years of eligibility.

This replaced the 2 consecutive years of sitting rule previously in place.

It sounds like he left on his own per his tweet tonight, so it would be a transfer. And that would kill SU's chances

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DTCSEC

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom