Jerami Grant has been through some rought times... | Syracusefan.com

Jerami Grant has been through some rought times...

orangefan13

Hall of Fame
He came in as a freshmen had a rough start, only to finally step up with the loss of Fab. He had a strong 5 game stretch only to be sat out the last half of the season.

Then to start his sophmore year he gets mono killing his strength conditioning which would have been a huge part of his game at syracuse. His high post drive has been much rougher once losing those 20 pounds before the season started.

Then he loses his drive from the high post drive altogether half way through the season.

Then he injures his back and we don' t know if he will be back for march.

I guess what stands out the most is how much stronger he could have been and better from the high post off the dribble, if he didn't have that mono problem over the summer. He would have been able to slow down his high post drive with the extra muscle , and had better footwork to finish while sealing off with his body.

I really would love to see another year of Jerami, I know the nba potential is there but taking 3-5 more jumpers a game and in slowing down his isolation, we would get to see what Jerami can be all about before he jumps. His situation is in a different position then mcw for the fans. Maybe not the scouts but the fans netherless. I never imagined him to be two and done when he first wore orange.

Imo, Ennis is more ready to jump then Jerami. Hes drawing doubles and scoring over them much better then healthy Jerami.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom