Jerami Grant: Trailblazers | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Jerami Grant: Trailblazers

Go get the Gold!
duck tales gold GIF

I was listening to Colin Cowherd on the radio and he brought up Jerami Grant several times this morning while talking about Paul George.

This was about how Paul George felt he was overly critizied and unappreciated. Cowherd said that it's much better to be criticized then not even being mentioned, that people had to care enough about you to criticized you. He then went on to say that "...take Jerami Grant as an example, a terrific basketball player, but playing for this God awful Detroit team that no one cares about...if only you can get Shaq or Skip Bayless or Barkeley to criticize Jerami Grant I bet he would get a shoe deal...Jerami Grant would love to be criticized..."

I was listening to Colin Cowherd on the radio and he brought up Jerami Grant several times this morning while talking about Paul George.

This was about how Paul George felt he was overly critizied and unappreciated. Cowherd said that it's much better to be criticized then not even being mentioned, that people had to care enough about you to criticized you. He then went on to say that "...take Jerami Grant as an example, a terrific basketball player, but playing for this God awful Detroit team that no one cares about...if only you can get Shaq or Skip Bayless or Barkeley to criticize Jerami Grant I bet he would get a shoe deal...Jerami Grant would love to be criticized..."
Well he did get local geek Sal Maneen to criticize him on today’s Steve Infanti show if that’s worth anything. This total never done anything in sports dork actually discredited Jeremy’s invitation to the Olympic team on our local radio talk show.

Well he did get local geek Sal Maneen to criticize him on today’s Steve Infanti show if that’s worth anything. This total never done anything in sports dork actually discredited Jeremy’s invitation to the Olympic team on our local radio talk show.
Isn’t he gone from Syracuse and in Houston now? Good if he’s gone - Infanti shouldn’t have brought back for his show though - can’t think of why he did. I didn’t actually hear it though.

A message to Sal Maneen | Syracusefan.com

I can't believe this guy, who last I heard was living in Houston, is back on the air waves in Syracuse. It must be whatever he was doing down there didn't work out for him.

Isn’t he gone from Syracuse and in Houston now? Good if he’s gone - Infanti shouldn’t have brought back for his show though - can’t think of why he did. I didn’t actually hear it though.
You're spot on. His voice is terrible, his takes are terrible and while we're here...... he may be a great asset behind the scenes but for God's sake TAKE THE MICROPHONE AWAY FROM PAULY SABILIA ( or whatever his last name is). A 40 something year old trapped in a 10 year old brain.

You're spot on. His voice is terrible, his takes are terrible and while we're here... he may be a great asset behind the scenes but for God's sake TAKE THE MICROPHONE AWAY FROM PAULY SABILIA ( or whatever his last name is). A 40 something year old trapped in a 10 year old brain.
Pauly is terrible. And, over in the Utica area, they gave a sports show to Rainman. What the hell is that? In fairness, I think he does the work to prepare for his show, but I can’t listen.

You're spot on. His voice is terrible, his takes are terrible and while we're here... he may be a great asset behind the scenes but for God's sake TAKE THE MICROPHONE AWAY FROM PAULY SABILIA ( or whatever his last name is). A 40 something year old trapped in a 10 year old brain.

Is it 3 hours of Padres talk every day?

Not sure if it’s been posted but he is in Protocol and most likely going to miss olympics

Not sure if it’s been posted but he is in Protocol and most likely going to miss olympics
Are you sure about that?

Every report I have read is that Grant is expected to re-join the team and play in the Olympics. They did just replace Beal and Love.

I am thinking Grant might have been Beal’s roommate.

Are you sure about that?

Every report I have read is that Grant is expected to re-join the team and play in the Olympics. They did just replace Beal and Love.

I am thinking Grant might have been Beal’s roommate.

Last thing I saw at espn said the timing will be very very close but there was a good chance he misses because of the protocol. But then again it’s espn reporting

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom