Jerami Grant: Trailblazers | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Jerami Grant: Trailblazers

Article on Pistons getting #1 and Cades fit. They mention Bey and Stewart as making a young trio with no mention of Grant. Pretty shoddy journalism leaving out their best player.
Richard Jefferson on espn last night right after Detroit won the lottery mentioned Grant as a key young player already on the team to build around. I agree, this article should have included his name as he is a key piece their immediate future.

Can't have all scorers. Those 2 fill roles that will be needed. Love as a floor spacing big that can hit the boards and Draymond basically to do the dirty work and be a dick.

Love did have a major down year this year in part to injury but when he played he was way off his career averages.

Love did have a major down year this year in part to injury but when he played he was way off his career averages.
it’s true, but it seems having a true league and Olympic veteran who’s played on the biggest stages before is a big asset to have on these teams...he also seems to be a really likable guy to be around, which will help with chemistry and how these players gel together on/off the court to take home the gold, all despite his decline from his prime the last few seasons.

it’s true, but it seems having a true league and Olympic veteran who’s played on the biggest stages before is a big asset to have on these teams...he also seems to be a really likable guy to be around, which will help with chemistry and how these players gel together on/off the court to take home the gold, all despite his decline from his prime the last few seasons.

Welcome to the board! Love the creative handle.

What a joy it’s been to watch Jerami develop through the years from his freshman and sophomore years here, to getting drafted and proving himself formidable with the 76ers and Thunder, to coming in his own and producing with the Nuggets and now looking like a potential all star and making the Olympic roster with the Pistons. Bravo to Jerami. This bodes really well for the university and the basketball program, especially in recruiting I would think.

No Melo on the olympic team?! SAD

Thanks bud, glad to be here! I’ve in the shadows for a bit lol, but really excited for the future of Cuse basketball and felt like I could add something to the discussions.

Awesome. Yeah definitely some positives and excitement to look forward to.

Really? I always got the sense Love wasn't all that likable.

What a joy it’s been to watch Jerami develop through the years from his freshman and sophomore years here, to getting drafted and proving himself formidable with the 76ers and Thunder, to coming in his own and producing with the Nuggets and now looking like a potential all star and making the Olympic roster with the Pistons. Bravo to Jerami. This bodes really well for the university and the basketball program, especially in recruiting I would think.
Welcome!!! Cuse should definitely play up our great recent Olympic history with Melo, Jeremi, JAB and anyone else that might have been connected like Hop.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom